Epic fail FAIL

• when i whas playing obby i said epic fail die and my body is flying up and fall down and then you start at a cp, but i try some time that you respawn in mid air (where the body whas) i dont know if you can fix it but now you know  :P

• when i whas playing obby i said epic fail die and my body is flying up and fall down and then you start at a cp, but i try some time that you respawn in mid air (where the body whas) i dont know if you can fix it but now you know  :P

• It’s not a bug, it’s a feature, but it wasn’t supposed to spawn where you died.

• Something’s bugged someplace. And the case of bad spelling and grammar has seriously risen over these few weeks.

• @MrSavage:

And the case of bad spelling and grammar has seriously risen over these few weeks.

well that can have some thing to do whit we are not all from usa or where you are form :P

• Well I’m from Sweden, but I’m not THAT bad.

• Blaming your inability to speak english on the fact you’re not born in a english speaking country is dumb since you can just get a education and pay attention in the english classes, and if there are none, just teach yourself.

• wayt wat scool is 4 reterds

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.