[cancelled] Map pack for ASS

• This is for AS:S, not ZS

Map pack 8 was originally going to contain about 50 of the best CSS maps ever, most of them which I’ve found during my ongoing searches for good ZS maps. Despite the map pack consisting of only around 50 maps it is well over 1 GB in filsize.

As such I’ve decided it’s best if I split this map pack into 4 parts rather than over-saturate the server with massive maps. each month a part will be released.

The first part will list all of the maps from the nox downloadurl that I’ve tested, maps that used to be (or are still on) on the ZS server in times past and that should work well with AS:S. parts b,c, and d will contain 11 maps each from those maps I’ve found that are not on the downloadurl.

Anyway, enough of this, here are the following maps from the downloadurl that I believe should be added to the ASS maplist:

• cs_fickendilly_final
    • cs_mansion
    • cs_market_fix
    • cs_robinson_fade
    • cs_synstreets
    • cs_twilight
    • cs_urban
    • de_4thstreet_opt
    • de_alivemetal
    • de_castle_b4
    • de_deadblock
    • de_junitown
    • de_nightquarters_v1
    • de_residentevil
    • de_subway_z
    • de_zentech_office

Download link: http://heavy.noxiousnet.com/downloadurl/maps/

• This is for AS:S, not ZS

Map pack 8 was originally going to contain about 50 of the best CSS maps ever, most of them which I’ve found during my ongoing searches for good ZS maps. Despite the map pack consisting of only around 50 maps it is well over 1 GB in filsize.

As such I’ve decided it’s best if I split this map pack into 4 parts rather than over-saturate the server with massive maps. each month a part will be released.

The first part will list all of the maps from the nox downloadurl that I’ve tested, maps that used to be (or are still on) on the ZS server in times past and that should work well with AS:S. parts b,c, and d will contain 11 maps each from those maps I’ve found that are not on the downloadurl.

Anyway, enough of this, here are the following maps from the downloadurl that I believe should be added to the ASS maplist:

• cs_fickendilly_final
    • cs_mansion
    • cs_market_fix
    • cs_robinson_fade
    • cs_synstreets
    • cs_twilight
    • cs_urban
    • de_4thstreet_opt
    • de_alivemetal
    • de_castle_b4
    • de_deadblock
    • de_junitown
    • de_nightquarters_v1
    • de_residentevil
    • de_subway_z
    • de_zentech_office

Download link: http://heavy.noxiousnet.com/downloadurl/maps/

• It’s good that you are keeping busy in your retirement.

• @Kris2456:

It’s good that you are keeping busy in your retirement.

• cool how about when exploits are found in all of them

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.