Can anyone help me?

• Uhh hey I was wondering if anybody could make me a youtube avatar and like backround.I could probally pay soon I am one of the filmers for a youtube group and were getting a contracted with Machinama but that channel already has all that.My personal channel that I just upload old vids from when I was younger and more vids soon to come are on this channel www.youtube.com/GodlyMiller so yea.I make GMOD,CSS,WoW,Halo,CoD,and other kinds of Machinamas.I also make pivot animations and tutorials and stuff.So if anyone is decent with Photoshop or Gimp and would like to help I am probally gettting paid soon so I`d appreciate it.

• Uhh hey I was wondering if anybody could make me a youtube avatar and like backround.I could probally pay soon I am one of the filmers for a youtube group and were getting a contracted with Machinama but that channel already has all that.My personal channel that I just upload old vids from when I was younger and more vids soon to come are on this channel www.youtube.com/GodlyMiller so yea.I make GMOD,CSS,WoW,Halo,CoD,and other kinds of Machinamas.I also make pivot animations and tutorials and stuff.So if anyone is decent with Photoshop or Gimp and would like to help I am probally gettting paid soon so I`d appreciate it.

• Sorry it`s http://www.youtube.com/user/GodlyMiller and sorry for unspellings I am in a hurry!

• Yeah right

• Lol want proof whats your youtube username i`ll send you a message from Eurphorianfilms lol dumbass cause I have proof

• security expert

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.