Boohouse crashes the server

• It doesn’t happen often, but it does and ive seen it happe 2 times so far. Apparently Crashes have been reported in CSS for the original map as well but I thought that a OB compile would resolve any issues like that…. I guess not.  According to charles_g it is probably because of too many outputs being fired at the same and the server crashing from the load. I’ll try and fix this some time in the future.

• It doesn’t happen often, but it does and ive seen it happe 2 times so far. Apparently Crashes have been reported in CSS for the original map as well but I thought that a OB compile would resolve any issues like that…. I guess not.  According to charles_g it is probably because of too many outputs being fired at the same and the server crashing from the load. I’ll try and fix this some time in the future.

• I thought boohouse was removed forever ago…

• isn’t this what always happens when you “optimize” a map?

• @Squirrel:

isn’t this what always happens when you “optimize” a map?

LOL!!! XDDDDD

• And the airport map? Is it being fixed?

P.S.: these days I’m inactive because I’m busy with both S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s, paid 1,99€ and 4,99€ lol, the greatest games I ever played in the last 5 years (except HL2)

• except STALKER is a horrible game

• do you mean fearmansion?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.