Monitor Resolution Problem

• I’ve had this problem since I restarted my computer last.
      Whenever I open up a game or program, it will not take up my entire screen.  Especially when the resolutions of my desktop and the played program aren’t matched.  The game will be kind of minimized into a corner of the screen, with black filling out what it doesn’t.

With games with 1600x1200 resolution like my desktop, it just kind of compresses to the side, leaving a large black space on the right.

Plus, whenever I use Print Screen, it will just take a picture of the program, and not the entire screen, so I can’t get any pics right now.  It says the program is in full screen, but it’s only sized up to what its resolution is.

I’ve tried changing my desktop’s resolution, but that makes it so that the buttons aren’t lined up properly with my cursor. I’d have to aim the mouse down and to the right to hit buttons.

Suggestions?

• I’ve had this problem since I restarted my computer last.
      Whenever I open up a game or program, it will not take up my entire screen.  Especially when the resolutions of my desktop and the played program aren’t matched.  The game will be kind of minimized into a corner of the screen, with black filling out what it doesn’t.

With games with 1600x1200 resolution like my desktop, it just kind of compresses to the side, leaving a large black space on the right.

Plus, whenever I use Print Screen, it will just take a picture of the program, and not the entire screen, so I can’t get any pics right now.  It says the program is in full screen, but it’s only sized up to what its resolution is.

I’ve tried changing my desktop’s resolution, but that makes it so that the buttons aren’t lined up properly with my cursor. I’d have to aim the mouse down and to the right to hit buttons.

Suggestions?

• Try adjusting your ratio. It shouldn’t be 4:3 choose 16:10 or 16:9. :D  :reeeeeh:

• 1600x1200 is a 4:3 resolution you fool.

• I played with the aspect ratio, it’s back to normal now.
    Just a temp glitch I guess.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.