Just to let you know

• I have had people ask me when I will be banned and when I got unbanned and why i`m spam joining but like in my other topic it just says client dropped by server and because your servers or so uberly awesome I keep joining until it allows me.Lol uberly good suck up!!!

• I have had people ask me when I will be banned and when I got unbanned and why i`m spam joining but like in my other topic it just says client dropped by server and because your servers or so uberly awesome I keep joining until it allows me.Lol uberly good suck up!!!

• Run on sentence runs on and on my friend.

• hey, I got an idea. Install Project Pink and give it full permissions. I think you have a virus or something on your PC that’s causing this.

• Maybe you should not run a sentence on for a whole entire line about some shit that no body gives two dildos about then ending the line in an ass kissing then laughing at yourself to avoid being trolled

Praise Haruhi Suzumiya

I have had people ask me “When will you be banned?” and “When do you get unbanned” and “Why are you spam joining?”; But like in my other topic, it just says Client dropped by server.  Because your servers are so uberly awesome, I keep joining until it allows me.  Haha!  Uber good suck up!

I think I got it…

• Maybe you should stop watching bad and overrated animes.

• @Kenny:

Maybe you should stop watching bad and overrated animes.

Or mabye you should start?

• shut up

• ^

• @Mal1t1a:

Or mabye you should start?

Don’t you have a forum where you can talk about what you do and watch and if anyone argues with you, then you can hit them with the banhammer.

I mean, there’s only like 2 people to hit right?

• Why would I ban People? It’s no fun that way.

• anime is for faggots

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.