Publish 273

• This one is a bit late.

NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Added a subsystem for hats, accessories, etc. to be able to work with multiple types of models. Counter-Strike models, zombie models, headcrabs and other NPC models, etc. now have their own customized positions for hats and such.

• Added the Santa Hat. Available for half-off until after Christmas day.

• Headcrabs, Fast Headcrabs, Poison Headcrabs, and the Wraith model now have their own positions and angles for the hat system. In other words, headcrabs can wear most hats and accessories now.

• Added the active forums member promotion. If you have a forum account with 25 or more posts then you get a special prize. 25,000 Silver and the Monitor Head item.

• Every time you reach 5 awards it’s worth 5,000 extra Silver.

• Added a button to the chat box as a shortcut to the /buy menu.

• The chat markup language can now work outside of the chat box. The title displays in the /buy menu use this.

Zombie Survival

• You can now pry out damaged nails. The next nail you put in will have that much health.

• Menus fade in.

• All zombie classes are now added by individual lua files.

• Server owners: Added ability to define the default zombie class.

• Server owners: Added ability to define the order zombie classes show up in.

• This one is a bit late.

NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Added a subsystem for hats, accessories, etc. to be able to work with multiple types of models. Counter-Strike models, zombie models, headcrabs and other NPC models, etc. now have their own customized positions for hats and such.

• Headcrabs, Fast Headcrabs, Poison Headcrabs, and the Wraith model now have their own positions and angles for the hat system. In other words, headcrabs can wear most hats and accessories now.

• Added the active forums member promotion. If you have a forum account with 25 or more posts then you get a special prize. 25,000 Silver and the Monitor Head item.

• Every time you reach 5 awards it’s worth 5,000 extra Silver.

• Added a button to the chat box as a shortcut to the /buy menu.

• The chat markup language can now work outside of the chat box. The title displays in the /buy menu use this.

Zombie Survival

• You can now pry out damaged nails. The next nail you put in will have that much health.

• Menus fade in.

• All zombie classes are now added by individual lua files.

• Server owners: Added ability to define the default zombie class.

• Server owners: Added ability to define the order zombie classes show up in.

• if you currently have lets say 50 awards, will you receive 50,000 silver?
    (50/5 = 10 x 5,000)
    or is it starting now?

• You get any Silver you missed for your previous awards.

• "Every time you reach 5 awards"
    Does it also include having more then 1 award
    Like having 3 gold stars. ( I think that has happened)

• ya

• @JetBoom:

:wub:

• Does this include Removed/Disabled awards like the Mario Party award?

• The Santa Head looks great.
    My english isnt very good "Added a subsystem for hats, accessories, etc. to be able to work with multiple types of models. Counter-Strike models, zombie models, headcrabs and other NPC models, etc. now have their own customized positions for hats and such"
    Does that mean the terrorist doesnt wear the combine mask anymore on his his neck?

• Which is exactly what he said.

• @Niklas123:

Does that mean the terrorist doesnt wear the combine mask anymore on his his neck?

Yes, all positions are fixed and are now displayed properly.

• Brilliant update Jet, nice to see headcrabs wearing hats!

• I laughed so hard when I saw the headcrab wearing a headcrab-hat.  :happy:

Excellent update Jet!

• Santa hats looks great. Nice to see the hats working fine now.

• camouflaged poison crabs

• i saw a traffic cone humping its way down the hallway at me, i didn’t know whether to shoot or to slow down and avoid a collision.

• Late update:
    You can now pry out damaged nails. The next nail you put in will have that much health.

• @JetBoom:

Late update:
    You can now pry out damaged nails. The next nail you put in will have that much health.

:rainbow:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.