Super Laggy

• Not trying to be dumb or nothing but is there anyway at all to reduce lag on the ZS servers(my personal Computer)

• Not trying to be dumb or nothing but is there anyway at all to reduce lag on the ZS servers(my personal Computer)

• Yeah, buy a better computer.

• Above. Either that or get Windows 7

• PC specs: Eye Haze A Dell

Just watch.

• Onboard card

• You need to get better internet and have a descent enough computer, i should know because my internet was shit and it kept lagging until i got Belkin N security internet which costed me £80 for the modem and now i hardly get any lag when i go on nn zs.

• Well i know for a fact its not my computer because i just got my computer completely updated for gaming alone its all aftermarket except the shell. im preety shure its just the internet or my modem because i had to move and now i have DSL witch sucks. but my computer is nice i might get windows 7 to see if that helps or look into getting a new modem but. but thanks anyways. When it laggs it is a lag that pauses me for like 2 mins then it catches up. but if im playing Super Mario then its just a little choppy. and no my computer is not a dell

• If it’s choppy on a emulator, then your computer sucks.

• I think he means Boxes. And it’s not your internet. I had DSL for 4 years before switching to FiOS and I lived through it.

• You act like you could even diagnose his problem if you had his specifications. It’s a computer. It has a CPU, graphics card, a hard drive, and some memory.

If your game is choking and freezing then you either have other programs running that are shitting it up or you’re low on physical memory and you’re using swap space.

• If he says his computer is fine and good/decent , and he has 2 minutes pauses, obviously its his computer because your internet would never take 2 minutes in a game to catch up.

• @MrSavage:

Onboard card

my onboard card manages ZS, good after my GTX 260 wouldn’t fit in the mobo because of some badly placed heatsink.

• @gats99:

When it laggs it is a lag that pauses me for like 2 mins then it catches up.

I hope that is an exaggeration, the computer I am using right now only has 512MB RAM and it does choke constantly, but not anywhere near 2 minutes. Odds are that if your connection was the problem you would have already been disconnected from the server by the 2 minute mark.

• The only thing I can think of that would cause 2 minute freeze is your graphic drivers crashing and restarting.

• Or overheating. Are you using wireless?

• I have a 1mb connection and I dont really lag at all (A Miricle) , my modem is running on hamster power too, Eircom is great!

• Do you have any dumb antivirus programs running?

• I hate it when that happens. AVG likes to run scans when i’m playing games, and not when my computer is idle.

• hey mother fuckers im back i broke my other laptop and now i got a new one expect me to be back on nn zs soon until i get a bettter graphics card so see ya there suckers  :naughty:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.