Unban flarn2006 (STEAM_0:0:8145974)

• Can you please unban me? I was banned from Obby for votebanning Obby Bot. It was actually somebody else (forgot who) who said, “let’s ban obby bot” or something to that effect. I then started a voteban for Obby Bot, in hopes that he (it?) would actually be banned, which he was. I was then banned for 20 days. It said I was votebanned by 14 people, but that was probably a glitch, because nobody votebanned me and in the console it also said I was banned by an admin. If you do unban me, thanks. I’m sorry if I caused trouble for anybody, and if it makes a difference, if I’m not mistaken many of the other players on at the time thought it was funny that the next map wasn’t spawning.

• Can you please unban me? I was banned from Obby for votebanning Obby Bot. It was actually somebody else (forgot who) who said, “let’s ban obby bot” or something to that effect. I then started a voteban for Obby Bot, in hopes that he (it?) would actually be banned, which he was. I was then banned for 20 days. It said I was votebanned by 14 people, but that was probably a glitch, because nobody votebanned me and in the console it also said I was banned by an admin. If you do unban me, thanks. I’m sorry if I caused trouble for anybody, and if it makes a difference, if I’m not mistaken many of the other players on at the time thought it was funny that the next map wasn’t spawning.

• many of the other players on at the time thought it was funny that the next map wasn’t spawning.

Hilarious.

• I’m trying to figure out if he is claiming ignorance, or that it was funny, so he should be unbanned.

• he votebanned the obby bot

• well if he didn’t he’d look like a party pooper

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.