[RELEASE] zs_checkpoint_b6

• Due to the new patch, it turns out prop_doors can be destroyed. This meant that everyone whored the armoury on wave 1, making the whole map very dumb.

Changes:

• prop_doors have been replaced with func_door_rotating (i hope this entity isn’t removed anymore). The door to the armoury also opens inwards now to stop idiots spending the whole wave pressed up against the door.*

• Oil derrik puzzle has been made simple. You just jump on the crane (which is frozen) and get to the core. The reason for this is that the unfrozen prop was a bitch to jump off of, and I have played obby to much not to rage at having to do this.

• Medbay back door opens properly now. Those wishing to cade there will have to watch both the doors as it used to be

• I always found this to be a good commentary on the human condition. All the humans fight to get some weapons, ignoring the zombie threat. In the end, because of their greed; any weapons they do get ultimately are too late to avert their own deaths. Deep…

BSP: http://www.mediafire.com/?nonz2u3hni2

• Due to the new patch, it turns out prop_doors can be destroyed. This meant that everyone whored the armoury on wave 1, making the whole map very dumb.

Changes:

• prop_doors have been replaced with func_door_rotating (i hope this entity isn’t removed anymore). The door to the armoury also opens inwards now to stop idiots spending the whole wave pressed up against the door.*

• Oil derrik puzzle has been made simple. You just jump on the crane (which is frozen) and get to the core. The reason for this is that the unfrozen prop was a bitch to jump off of, and I have played obby to much not to rage at having to do this.

• Medbay back door opens properly now. Those wishing to cade there will have to watch both the doors as it used to be

• I always found this to be a good commentary on the human condition. All the humans fight to get some weapons, ignoring the zombie threat. In the end, because of their greed; any weapons they do get ultimately are too late to avert their own deaths. Deep…

BSP: http://www.mediafire.com/?nonz2u3hni2

• I always wondered why people have crossbows at wave 1 with 3 points.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.