How to fix pvp

• As many people know this game has a serious problem, not many people are willing to leave their castles. This has caused many people to leave but luckily the expansion’s grind nerf saved alot of subs. My plan will work 100% as long as my plan is followed exactly.

1. No blocking while moving, seriously, in real life you can’t block while moving.

2. No casting while moving, i’d like to see someone try to cast a fireball while moving. Mabe allow moving once the spell is cast, but only with specialization.

3. Make armor useful, when someone puts on full plate arrows shouldent be able to penetrate it.

4. Sword blocking, you should be able to block spells with your sword if you cut them in half.

5. Mounts should be permanent with a long cast time, seriously, everyone has a million mounts already so its only fair to the newb players to have one to.

6. Villages should be up for grabs all of the time so its more like a king of the hill mini game.

7. Citys are way to full of afk people so there should be alot more citys so there is less crowding.

8. Full loot needs to be changed to semi-loot, people dont want to lose their inferno so they dont fight.

9. Perma death, there needs to be a consequence for killing crafters, they are the most important people in the game because they make all the gear for you killers, show us some respect. ;D

TL;DR
    read the whole post carebear

• As many people know this game has a serious problem, not many people are willing to leave their castles. This has caused many people to leave but luckily the expansion’s grind nerf saved alot of subs. My plan will work 100% as long as my plan is followed exactly.

1. No blocking while moving, seriously, in real life you can’t block while moving.

2. No casting while moving, i’d like to see someone try to cast a fireball while moving. Mabe allow moving once the spell is cast, but only with specialization.

3. Make armor useful, when someone puts on full plate arrows shouldent be able to penetrate it.

4. Sword blocking, you should be able to block spells with your sword if you cut them in half.

5. Mounts should be permanent with a long cast time, seriously, everyone has a million mounts already so its only fair to the newb players to have one to.

6. Villages should be up for grabs all of the time so its more like a king of the hill mini game.

7. Citys are way to full of afk people so there should be alot more citys so there is less crowding.

8. Full loot needs to be changed to semi-loot, people dont want to lose their inferno so they dont fight.

9. Perma death, there needs to be a consequence for killing crafters, they are the most important people in the game because they make all the gear for you killers, show us some respect. ;D

TL;DR
    read the whole post carebear

• @Steve:

I’d like to see someone cast a fireball…
    Since you appear to  be speaking in real-life terms.

@Steve:

• i don’t even

• Quote from the Dark Fall forum?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.