[WIP] OB_Maze

• This is my first ever map. I have made this maze so that someone else can put props in it so that we can use it for obby. Gm_flatgrass is getting old, so I figured I could add a little twist. So here it is

GRID SIZE

• This is my first ever map. I have made this maze so that someone else can put props in it so that we can use it for obby. Gm_flatgrass is getting old, so I figured I could add a little twist. So here it is

GRID SIZE

• Fullbright and misaligned textures hurts my eye, fix it.

• I think he was focusing on doing that after geometry, but it is his first map, and for a first map not to shabby, but you never want to submit your first map, at least give a few tries and eventually after playing around with what SDK has to offer you can then show off your skills in a released map.

Do you mean to say though that you wanted people to use it as a base for obby maps.

Ex using the map and a .txt file of a adv dupe with traps.

• Still working on the fullbright problem, but I got the textures fixed. Gonna smooth out a lot of the map so it is not so boxy. And yes that was my plan about uploading the dupe.txt and map onto the server with traps and all. Just like in ob_chaostower.

• This is a maze map. mazes for obby are dumb since people will just memorize how to get from point to point. Its not skill based.

• @JKR:

Do you mean to say though that you wanted people to use it as a base for obby maps.
    Ex using the map and a .txt file of a adv dupe with traps.

@MightyFalcon:

And yes that was my plan about uploading the dupe.txt and map onto the server with traps and all. Just like in ob_chaostower.

Come on man, read before you post.
    You can’t memorize it if you make it like a normal course, just first couple of tries you might go the wrong way.
    Ex. Like a normal course inserted in a path somewhere in the maze, any other paths will make you waste more time/ or kill you.

I was thinking that by the time you make it to some endpoint, the rest of it finishes in the air so you can maximize more space and still make it harder.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.