So what is the best AV out there right now with multiple licenses

• this is regarding work, so nobody mention anything of piracy here, we’re not getting pirated copies of AV software for the office (or free shit, unless it’s actually good)

Right now I’m torn between Bitdefender AV/IS (Internet Security is 50 for three PCs, AV only is 30), ESET (NOD32 AV is 80 for 3 for the AV only, not sure what the entire suite is), and Norton (60 for 3 licenses.)  All of them have good reviews but I really only have experience with BD (and older versions of Norton, goddd), and I liked it enough to use it again if I wanted to (I use MSE on my PC at home because I’m a cheap fuck.)  The only thing that’s really making me stray away from ESET is the price tag, which is pretty steep for an AV only, and Norton (just for the name and the fact it tried to eat the last PCs we tried it on, though I’ve heard the entire framework has been recoded and many sites support this claim.)

• this is regarding work, so nobody mention anything of piracy here, we’re not getting pirated copies of AV software for the office (or free shit, unless it’s actually good)

Right now I’m torn between Bitdefender AV/IS (Internet Security is 50 for three PCs, AV only is 30), ESET (NOD32 AV is 80 for 3 for the AV only, not sure what the entire suite is), and Norton (60 for 3 licenses.)  All of them have good reviews but I really only have experience with BD (and older versions of Norton, goddd), and I liked it enough to use it again if I wanted to (I use MSE on my PC at home because I’m a cheap fuck.)  The only thing that’s really making me stray away from ESET is the price tag, which is pretty steep for an AV only, and Norton (just for the name and the fact it tried to eat the last PCs we tried it on, though I’ve heard the entire framework has been recoded and many sites support this claim.)

• Whatever you do, ignore Norton.

• though I’ve heard the entire framework has been recoded and many sites support this claim.

• Don’t get Kaspersky either since it thinks everything that uses Directinput (Even Touhou games) are keyloggers, I recommend you to get Bitdefender or Nod32 yeah

• I use ESET, its very good, even though it may be expensive, it is worth it.

• ESET trial and nodenabler.

• ESET is really good and if you do choose to purchase it, (Like $100-150 for 3 pc’s) then at least you don’t have to worry at all about downtime or problems for the next 2 years.

• why not MSE isn’t it free

• nod32 didn’t really work for me, so naturally i’m saying ignore nod32.

• Care to explain Slayre, technical issues?

• It just didn’t catch things. Maybe it was the fact that it was illegally obtained; a bad crack causing a lack of updates. I dunno. I got AVG and all this shit suddenly started being detected.

• lol AVG, The Anti virus that thinks almost everything is a virus.

I mean, why go through that process when you could of done this.

@JetBoom:

ESET trial and nodenabler.

Just Google it.

• mmk

• I used nod32 for a while and was pleased, just make sure to disable update notifications since they update their database what seems like hourly.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.