[RELEASED] zs_farmhouse_v2 (BIG FIX!)

• Fixes / changes:

• Optimized framerate

• Removed useless TVs with camera
      • Use of cheap water
      • Hint brushwork
      • Overall performance: +29.59% (but the most important fact is that the minimum FPS has been brought from 54 to 92)
    • Less rapey

• Added playerclip to the eaves so zombies have to pass from the door to enter in the second flat
      • The windows of the back side of the first flat have been walled
      • Added two healthchargers: outside and in the first flat
      • Added an ammo crate
    • Removed dumb electric laser at the main door

• The fan has been moved a bit away from the door, to prevent people die (I haven’t removed it because humans like to place it in front of the doors to defend)

• Optimized basement door not opening from inside

• Optimized HDR lighting

EDIT: oh, and this is the pic

• Fixes / changes:

• Optimized framerate

• Removed useless TVs with camera
      • Use of cheap water
      • Hint brushwork
      • Overall performance: +29.59% (but the most important fact is that the minimum FPS has been brought from 54 to 92)
    • Less rapey

• Added playerclip to the eaves so zombies have to pass from the door to enter in the second flat
      • The windows of the back side of the first flat have been walled
      • Added two healthchargers: outside and in the first flat
      • Added an ammo crate
    • Removed dumb electric laser at the main door

• The fan has been moved a bit away from the door, to prevent people die (I haven’t removed it because humans like to place it in front of the doors to defend)

• Optimized basement door not opening from inside

• Optimized HDR lighting

EDIT: oh, and this is the pic

• Improved gameplay

About time.

• @Alexg:

• Less rapey

Can you read?

• He’s saying it’s good Alex.

• AlexG, why did you not let me beta test first?
    rushing a release = baaaaad

Edit: AlexG, the func_breakables on the windows should be filtered so that humans can’t break them. nevermind.

• @Kris2456:

He’s saying it’s good Alex.

Sorry. That expression is not directly translatable in italian, and I didn’t know. If I translate directly, is “It was time” but of course it’s uncorrect. Then, I’m getting nervous by tolerating the usual criticism from the same people. A “circle” of hatred towards me has been created don’t know from where, I’ve always done my work in peace.

@CS:

AlexG, why did you not let me beta test first?
    rushing a release = baaaaad

Edit: AlexG, the func_breakables on the windows should be filtered so that humans can’t break them.

I was pretty sure about it.

• The ammo crate uses pistol ammo… Basically everyone has infinite ammo now. Also I think 2 health chargers is a bit too much for a map this tiny.

• They both are in unsafe places.

• Banned

2 chargers and an ammo box… This map will be removed if Jet ever adds it

• You are forgetting that jet can simply remove the pistol ammo crate with a map profile like he did with swimming pool.

• Banned

Oh right.  :biggrin:

• Having pistol ammo on fireforest doesn’t make it unfair to the zombies. This map is similar to fireforest so why would having pistol ammo hurt?

• Tomorrow I’ll release v3 of Alexg Motel. The lag in front of the building disappeared! (From min 26 to 90 fps!)

• @Someone:

Having pistol ammo on fireforest doesn’t make it unfair to the zombies. This map is similar to fireforest so why would having pistol ammo hurt?

fireforest has a use limiter ripped off from stormier, that prevents people from spamming it and prevents too many people from getting ammo from it. This one doesn’t, this one is essentially GU-fantasy-land.

• Don’t forget, this is farmhouse. It is a cramped house. Infinite pistol ammo won’t save you from 10 zombies all pouring into a room.

• Exactly.

• @Someone:

Don’t forget, this is farmhouse. It is a cramped house. Infinite pistol ammo won’t save you from 10 zombies all pouring into a room.

Oh then I guess JetBoom should give everyone infinite pistol ammo.

• How much did it hurt improving peformance for all players?

Do this for all of your maps.

• because he’s not already doing that, right? :king:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.