Some building rights questions…

• Well, here’s the story.  I’ve been going to the various Noxious servers for a couple days now, and i LOVE the server setup.  I would out more detail into this, but that’s for another post.

Pretty much, i’ve been using the sandbox a lot.  I don’t spam, i don’t grief, i don’t minge, and before trapping minges i always ask them to stop multiple times.  I had trial builder status, and was having plenty of fun.  Then, yesterday, i was in the middle of building a car, when my props disappeared and i saw myself as having non-builder status.  Today, i went on the forums to see if there was some sort of log, stating the reason for my demotion.  Seeing nothing but lots of re-promotion requests, i decided to post my own variation on one.

If someone could re-promote me to trial builder rank, i’d greatly appreciate it.  If not, then a simple reason for my demotion would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, and happy gaming!

• Well, here’s the story.  I’ve been going to the various Noxious servers for a couple days now, and i LOVE the server setup.  I would out more detail into this, but that’s for another post.

Pretty much, i’ve been using the sandbox a lot.  I don’t spam, i don’t grief, i don’t minge, and before trapping minges i always ask them to stop multiple times.  I had trial builder status, and was having plenty of fun.  Then, yesterday, i was in the middle of building a car, when my props disappeared and i saw myself as having non-builder status.  Today, i went on the forums to see if there was some sort of log, stating the reason for my demotion.  Seeing nothing but lots of re-promotion requests, i decided to post my own variation on one.

If someone could re-promote me to trial builder rank, i’d greatly appreciate it.  If not, then a simple reason for my demotion would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, and happy gaming!

• Demotion logs are only available in the sandbox server itself, you will have to be in the sandbox while an admin is on to get promoted.

• Alright.  If it helps at all, the only admin in the server at the time was ‘The Big Z.’  He seemed to be AFK, though.

I’ll check the sandbox and see if any admins are there.

Thanks for the help, by the way.

• Why did I demote you?

• No idea.  That’s why i posted this asking for a reason.  Reread the original post: i was in the middle of buildin a car when my props vanished and i was de-builderified.

• -ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED-

Benjy was kind enough to give me my building rights back.  Thanks for the help, though!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.