[RELEASED] Map pack 6 (14 maps)

• Because its much easier to release stuff here and get feedback than on steam friends and because I refuse to stay up longer than 1-2 AM from now on.

http://filesmelt.com/downloader/Map_Pack_6_-_Lite.rar

contents:

I) 14 maps

• cs_xcom live
    • de_fearmansion  live
    • de_star live
    • zm_airport_panic_beta1 removed due to server crashing.
    • zm_future rejected
    • zm_ghs_flats rejected
    • zm_ghs_office_outbreak rejected
    • zm_holdout_mountain_fixed live
    • zm_industry_v2 rejected
    • zm_little_city_v6 live
    • zm_lv426 live
    • zm_omi_facility_final rejected
    • zm_subway_v2 live
    • zs_dezecrated_beta live
    • zs_lost_b1 live
    • zs_pub_v2 live

II) 13 icons, 1 for each map (zs_pub_v2 lacks a pic due to problems with taking one)

III) maplist update file

IV) a readme explaining everything

I take no credit for any of these maps, all I did was perform 3 or more tests on each and accept these 14 maps out of a total of more than 200 maps. I chose these maps based on decent FPS, the promise of good gameplay, lack of exploits, uniqueness, and multiple cading spots.

Goodnight.

Update:

Jet, in airport panic you might want to add zombie spawns into the 2 airplanes or something. the distance between them and the z spawn is too great (zm_hauntedmanor syndrome).

• Because its much easier to release stuff here and get feedback than on steam friends and because I refuse to stay up longer than 1-2 AM from now on.

http://filesmelt.com/downloader/Map_Pack_6_-_Lite.rar

contents:

I) 14 maps

• cs_xcom live
    • de_fearmansion  live
    • de_star live
    • zm_airport_panic_beta1 removed due to server crashing.
    • zm_future rejected
    • zm_ghs_flats rejected
    • zm_ghs_office_outbreak rejected
    • zm_holdout_mountain_fixed live
    • zm_industry_v2 rejected
    • zm_little_city_v6 live
    • zm_lv426 live
    • zm_omi_facility_final rejected
    • zm_subway_v2 live
    • zs_dezecrated_beta live
    • zs_lost_b1 live
    • zs_pub_v2 live

II) 13 icons, 1 for each map (zs_pub_v2 lacks a pic due to problems with taking one)

III) maplist update file

IV) a readme explaining everything

I take no credit for any of these maps, all I did was perform 3 or more tests on each and accept these 14 maps out of a total of more than 200 maps. I chose these maps based on decent FPS, the promise of good gameplay, lack of exploits, uniqueness, and multiple cading spots.

Goodnight.

Update:

Jet, in airport panic you might want to add zombie spawns into the 2 airplanes or something. the distance between them and the z spawn is too great (zm_hauntedmanor syndrome).

• Airport panic and fear mansion look amazing.

• There are some cool maps and some I don’t like but thats just my opinion.
    Anyway good job finding fearmansion I love it.

• Just looked at a few so far; some are nice.  The airport one looks like an easy win, judging by how far zombies need to walk and how easy the airplanes are to barricade.

• @Neko:

The airport one looks like an easy win, judging by how far zombies need to walk and how easy the airplanes are to barricade.

Jet could simply add another zombie spawn on the opposite side of the map with lua. That solved hauntedmanor’s distance problems.

• should probably note that on the list to include above before it gets lost in the thread.

• Done.

• They sound cool, Havent seen them yet. :3

• lol, zeql33t, the maker of zs_subway_v2 is in my 2 year old ZS video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxzgq4YNI80

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.