New User here, looking for building rights in the sandbox server.

• Hello everyone!  I joined your sandbox server earlier today, and I really like the system you have placed on it.

The temptation of an anti-minge server is too great to resist, so I ask…

Can I have building rights?

STEAM_0:0:10041464
    In-game name -VD- Radaka

Tankmaster certainly likes your emotes, he’s been following me around in the server for the last 10 minutes doing Grigori voices :P

• Hello everyone!  I joined your sandbox server earlier today, and I really like the system you have placed on it.

In-game name -VD- Radaka

Tankmaster certainly likes your emotes, he’s been following me around in the server for the last 10 minutes doing Grigori voices :P

• you should be able to get an admin to give you your rights ingame. If there aren’t any on the server currently (They should have green names in the TAB menu), then just ask through CSC by typing /csc then your question.

• @Radaka:

Hello everyone!  I joined your sandbox server earlier today, and I really like the system you have placed on it.

In-game name -VD- Radaka

Good luck (:
    Oh and you should play emotes back :D

• you really didn’t need to quote his whole post, but ok

• cool icon thiNG =D

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.