Maps for the ZS server.

• Hi, i started playing on the server recently. I love the entire concept of the mod. But i was wondering could someone tell me all the maps i need to be on the server? Im not quite sure if there’s a different post about this but if someone could tell me that would be great, thanks. :biggrin:

• Hi, i started playing on the server recently. I love the entire concept of the mod. But i was wondering could someone tell me all the maps i need to be on the server? Im not quite sure if there’s a different post about this but if someone could tell me that would be great, thanks. :biggrin:

• By the way, im sorry if i put this in the wrong forum, but it was about the zombie server and i didnt know which one to do.

• Banned

None

• If I recall correctly, all of the ZS maps I have in my gmod directory exceed 1 GB in size. So, I doubt you will find them all.

You do not need to have these maps to be able to join the server. If the map that is being used is missing, it will be downloaded automatically. After a few weeks, you should have all the commonly played maps ;)

• Like Nonsense said, you don’t need to download the maps off gmod.org unless they are missing, the server lets you download the map off it.

If you do find a map that is missing you go to www.garrysmod.org, type in search zs_mapnamehere and then download that map.
    Once downloaded go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps<youraccountname>\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps and just place the map in there and you should be able to play the map when it is chosen on nox.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.