Whats your tip to get ….

• Thanks for answer , but it seem that to others , im a mingebag and an idiot. I dont understand why but anyway.

• Thanks for answer , but it seem that to others , im a mingebag and an idiot. I dont understand why but anyway.

• You probably have to do this on stalemate matches, the standard round time is usually not enough. Broadside with good builders on Assault where no one touches the cores is pretty good. Any stalemate really. Be a wizard, teleporting around to obelisks is your best friend. Follow people into fights, heal your crafters if your base is under attack, follow your team into attacks on other base, etc. Always be teleporting around and shooting lesser heal. Choose a warrior to follow into fights and constantly and heal them. Build your max health dispensers in key spots. Players on either team healing off your dispensers will count towards your heal score.

Oh, I just realized who posted that.

• A fast way to get the cleric award is building health dispenser in small maps.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.