Im an idiot (Closed topic)

• Closed cause im an idiot and didnt played HL1

• Closed cause im an idiot and didnt played HL1

• Im sorry

• Obviously no one is responding because you are an idiot. Oh and the hard work you are putting into being the biggest idiot in history is absolutely stunning.

• Sorry dude, some people are assholes. You can see where headcrabs come from if you play the original Half-life. They come from a different dimension from some area called Xen. There was a giant headcrab momma that looked like a ballsack with legs that you had to fight that spawned little baby headcrabs. It’s also where the Vortigaunts are from. From what I remember of the HL2 backstory, the Combine used Xen to get to Earth, enslaving/assimilating everything there, and use the headcrabs as natural weapons. You could probably look up all this crap and more somewhere like wikipedia.

• I like how he stops his posting rampage as soon as he hits 25 posts.

• It wasnt just these two posts that made him an idiot, it was his collection of 25 posts that he made in a 40 minute timespan. Dont believe me?

Registered Date: Today at 09:25:39 pm
    Last Active: Today at 10:15:15 pm

• people playing garrysmod without playing HL1, let alone HL2 amuse me greatly.

• @›Nanderson:

It wasnt just these two posts that made him an idiot, it was his collection of 25 posts that he made in a 40 minute timespan. Dont believe me?

Registered Date: Today at 09:25:39 pm
    Last Active: Today at 10:15:15 pm

Should have made the post count at least 50 :D.

• The value of my monitor hat feels cheapened.

• Quebec

• He’s also only 16.  Combine that with the fact he’s Canadian he’s just failing left and right as far as I can tell.  Someone ban this guy for shitposting.

• Were the Vortigaunts native to Xen? If I remember correctly, most of the creatures on Xen were refugees of the Combine assault and that Headcrabs were basically like cockroaches or very small game on Xen. Also iirc headcrabs aren’t really that aggressive more than it’s acting out of defense.

• Even though i haven’t played hl1 and i dont have it, i still see videos on youtube and i know that vortigaunts are FROM xen.

• Wrong.

http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Vortigaunt

Vortigaunts, formerly known as Alien Slaves and affectionately known as “Vorts” by their allies, are sapient aliens. They came to Earth from their native world through the Xen borderworld. Long before the events of Half-Life occur, the Combine invaded the Vortigaunts’ home world, enslaving the majority of the species and forcing the rest to flee to Xen, where they awaited their demise.

• I want zs_Xeno or whatever it was called back, even though people couldn’t make it past wave 2  or 3 it was really funny to watch how many people died due to falling off the planet and exploding.

• People could make it past wave 3 only if they didn’t sit in the healing pool thinking they were invincible

• I always ended up falling in a hole waiting to be picked off by headcrabs.

Yet somehow I still found it fun.

• I found it fun to watch people fall to their death or get mauled by zombies by staying in the healing pool, i just kept on jumping which keeps you alive for a couple of minutes as lasthuman til wave 3 where fasties smack you, then you go flying out to space.

• darder, you fucking idiot.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.