Time to release THE new version of ZS?

• Maybe this 3ad can go in the suggestion forum, move it if necessary.

However, I was wondering about releasing the latest ZS, because I need the latest game features to test the maps (for example new entities and breakable physics objects).

• Maybe this 3ad can go in the suggestion forum, move it if necessary.

However, I was wondering about releasing the latest ZS, because I need the latest game features to test the maps (for example new entities and breakable physics objects).

• What’s wrong with the one we have right now?

• I think he means a public release of the current one.

In which case it should be “time to release the new version of ZS”.

• As in, release the code?

• If its gets released more people going to get off the official server…

• I dont think jet will release this version of ZS Out.
    Might make you pay for a copy but not release it,just too good to give away.

• @Kris2456:

In which case it should be “time to release the new version of ZS”.

Rofl, sometimes I’m a bit dumb.

• WTB Zombie Survival, $850.

• @Adam:

I dont think jet will release this version of ZS Out.
    Might make you pay for a copy but not release it,just too good to give away.

are you dumb?

• @Zincoshine:

WTB ZS 850 the movie

A confused homosexual dropout ponders the purpose of life as he seeks happiness in playing obscure mods.

“It’s rare for a movie to be at once so biting and so moving. If Cake’s future seems bleak, there’s something exhilarating about a movie made with such clear-eyed intelligence.” ~ The Hollywood Reporter

“Crisply funny and fleetly paced, it’s in its quiet way one of the saddest things in the theaters all year.” ~ San Francisco Chronicle

Made my day. Thank you for that.

• @Someone:

WTB Zombie Survival, $850.

damn you, you beat me to it.

• @Zincoshine:

WTB ZS 850 the movie

A confused homosexual dropout ponders the purpose of life as he seeks happiness in playing obscure mods.

“It’s rare for a movie to be at once so biting and so moving. If Cake’s future seems bleak, there’s something exhilarating about a movie made with such clear-eyed intelligence.” ~ The Hollywood Reporter

“Crisply funny and fleetly paced, it’s in its quiet way one of the saddest things in the theaters all year.” ~ San Francisco Chronicle

Edit:
    someone with photoshop skills, make a movie poster.

I’m too lazy to think of a tagline, but it needs one. Ideas, anyone?

• Damn, the only person who cared got banned.

• hahahahaah

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.