Now Hiring: Map Creators

• I’m sick of prop-made obstical courses. Start making maps, or course skeletons (like floor 2 of Tower). Making whole maps adds quality to our selection of courses we have. Its a big turn off to newer players when they can’t make simple jumps due to iceskates or general awkwardness of the props picked.

Make more courses that aren’t giant climbs also. Be creative and create minigames, mazes, e.t.c…

• I’m sick of prop-made obstical courses. Start making maps, or course skeletons (like floor 2 of Tower). Making whole maps adds quality to our selection of courses we have. Its a big turn off to newer players when they can’t make simple jumps due to iceskates or general awkwardness of the props picked.

Make more courses that aren’t giant climbs also. Be creative and create minigames, mazes, e.t.c…

• Your success

• @Death_Aura:

I’m sick of prop-made obstical courses. Start making maps, or course skeletons (like floor 2 of Tower). Making whole maps adds quality to our selection of courses we have. Its a big turn off to newer players when they can’t make simple jumps due to iceskates or general awkwardness of the props picked.

• @Death_Aura:

I’m sick of prop-made obstical courses. Start making maps, or course skeletons (like floor 2 of Tower). Making whole maps adds quality to our selection of courses we have. Its a big turn off to newer players when they can’t make simple jumps due to iceskates or general awkwardness of the props picked.

Yeah I’m doing this with Hellfire, It’ll be actual things as opposed to “lol do near dis jump that u dunno how 2 do xd”. Not saying what however.

• i got a concept idea for a teamplay like course but it will need someone who is good with wiring/has some of their own ideas too.

• i thought the point of obby was adv dupe obstacle courses, much better than maps.  Might aswell go climb

• no point in making custom maps to fit the theme

all courses should be themeless prop climbs, just like boot camp

oh wait it has shitty props from zs that means its zs themed right guys???

• @JusticeInACan:

oh wait it has shitty props from zs that means its zs themed right guys???

the aegis wall, the shelves, the roped up zombie, and the cade.  Maybe its too subtle for you.

and i fully support minigames like sam’s, i just dont want obstacle course maps instead of dupes.  Using maps other than flatgrass to put them on, thats fine.

• how long till someone ports all the maps from kreedz

• Hopefully. I love(ed) kreedz.

• @Hell-met:

how long till someone ports all the maps from kreedz

never, because whoever does will be flamed about carpal tunnel for the rest of their life

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.