Fast zombie problem

• Never tell your password to anyone.
    Someone: oh god
    Someone: fast zombies have a new dangerout move
    Someone: dangerous*
    Zinco: what is it?
    Someone: walk up to homan, look up, mouse2
    Someone: human goes up and takes fall damage

This is the fourth time today some body has mentioned this to me, although this is the first time I’ve been told how its done… This is really, really cheap and I think it needs a discussion on the forum.

• Never tell your password to anyone.
    Someone: oh god
    Someone: fast zombies have a new dangerout move
    Someone: dangerous*
    Zinco: what is it?
    Someone: walk up to homan, look up, mouse2
    Someone: human goes up and takes fall damage

This is the fourth time today some body has mentioned this to me, although this is the first time I’ve been told how its done… This is really, really cheap and I think it needs a discussion on the forum.

• We Can start by removing lunge damage.
    Then the force it gives.

• Il just stand and il fast zombie approaches from the back OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK splat

Happened 2 times yesterday :(

• The lunge should only deal damage if it it knocks you against a wall. That way in an open area, zombies will have to rely on headcrabs.

• Rexen is a genius

• its a matter of time before you die when some moron starts lunge spamming at you, even without the uppercut. Decrease the force a ton, and remove damage for the fast zombie. The lunge will be useful to make the victim disoriented so that the fast zombie can slap- on top of being able to reach higher heights and speeds.

have it only do damage if you’re against or hit a wall.

• It’s pretty much the damage that makes people lunge spam.

• Eliminate damage, eliminate lungespam

• Fix the +walk exploit while you’re at it

• As I said before, Only make the lunge deal damage if it lunges you at a wall.

• It’s pretty hard to hit moving humans into the air and even if they stand still you dont have a high sucsess chance when you don’t aim up. But i agree its pretty deadly dealing 40 to 50 dmg from the fall and then while the human is stunned the fastie can claw him to death. But i like it how  humans rage when they die from it.

• @Rexen:

As I said before, Only make the lunge deal damage if it lunges you at a wall.

+1

• Sounds like a high-risk-high-damage strategy to me. Fasties are made of glass, and someone should have no trouble headshotting them if they have to run all the way into a human’s face.

• What do you mean run? A good fast zombie player can lunge into position and then lunge upwards. I’d like to see you headshot that.

• @Freud:

What do you mean run? A good fast zombie player can lunge into position and then lunge upwards. I’d like to see you headshot that.

Hmm….

• being good in the source engine means you duckjump the fuck out of your hitboxes so you are untouchable. That’s what he means

• @Havoc:

Sounds like a high-risk-high-damage strategy to me. Fasties are made of glass, and someone should have no trouble headshotting them if they have to run all the way into a human’s face.

Instead of risking themselves trying to attack normally, they are risking themselves trying to shoot them into the air!

• you’re still going to be waiting for a few seconds right in front of their face for your lunge to cool down.

• @Zincoshine:

This is really, really cheap and I think it needs a discussion on the forum.

No, it doesn’t.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.