Publish 272

• Website

• Hyperlinks glow. Uses the CSS3 text-shadow property, doesn’t work on IE yet.

• Replaced terrible link tree with a bulleted one that even stars the current location.

• Replaced old (new) image with

• Fixed showing News: if there was no forum news.

• Fixed topic toolbar sitting above the content area.

Obby

• Added the jump pad tool (for SandBox too).

• Added the spawn point entity. Allows you to override where players spawn.

NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Added a player model selection menu. A button has been added to the chat box for this. You can also use the /model chat command.

• Added award icons for the most recent additions.

• Added a generic award icon for future awards that don’t have icons.

• IP addresses are now logged during initial spawn and disconnection instead of just on connection.

• Added chat box markup: <spoiler>stuff</spoiler>. Mouse over to display contents.

• Chat messages quickly fade in.

• Website

• Hyperlinks glow. Uses the CSS3 text-shadow property, doesn’t work on IE yet.

• Replaced terrible link tree with a bulleted one that even stars the current location.

• Replaced old (new) image with

• Fixed showing News: if there was no forum news.

• Fixed topic toolbar sitting above the content area.

Obby

• Added the jump pad tool (for SandBox too).

• Added the spawn point entity. Allows you to override where players spawn.

NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Added a player model selection menu. A button has been added to the chat box for this. You can also use the /model chat command.

• Added award icons for the most recent additions.

• Added a generic award icon for future awards that don’t have icons.

• IP addresses are now logged during initial spawn and disconnection instead of just on connection.

• Added chat box markup: <spoiler>stuff</spoiler>. Mouse over to display contents.

• Chat messages quickly fade in.

• I think that hyperlinks don’t glow on chrome either

• Jet do you think you could dev a gamemode for obby construction?

Is the jump pad thing from mahalis?

• why would he need to dev a gamemode for obby construction when noxbox works just fine

• Ehm I mean entities, when my internet is failing or downloading stuff I wanna build my courses

• You mean like make the entities and junk a STool?

• Yea, an Obby STool wrapped in one. With the Jump pad, Checkpoints, Spawnpoints and that gun box thing

• @JetBoom:

I especially like this.

• mmm pretty padding

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.