Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

• If you never played this game, it’s a Star Wars game made in 2001 based on the Quake 3 engine. Recently I was toying with the SDK, wich contains the source code for the multyplayer (C++), and managed to fix problems with it that would not let it compile. There’s allot of possible mods that can be done for this game and running a server is also pretty easy. I’m toying around with values to have 10 tripmines at all time to 50 and some other random shit.

If you have any ideas to what could be done for this let me know.

• If you never played this game, it’s a Star Wars game made in 2001 based on the Quake 3 engine. Recently I was toying with the SDK, wich contains the source code for the multyplayer (C++), and managed to fix problems with it that would not let it compile. There’s allot of possible mods that can be done for this game and running a server is also pretty easy. I’m toying around with values to have 10 tripmines at all time to 50 and some other random shit.

If you have any ideas to what could be done for this let me know.

• I found jedi knight 2 to be more fun, but I don’t know if that is at all related to what you’re saying.

• Well the single player campaign is better in Jedi Knight 2 but the multyplayer in Jedi Academy is the best one.

• JK3 mods are amazing, 3 mutant rancors vs darth vader in springfield. :]

• OHH MY GOD This was the game that got me into the online PC gaming world. I learned how games work through this. I learned what the console was in this. I learned noclip and notarget and shit. And mapping. And other stuff. I was in a clan… They had a Siege gamemode that was awesome and there were custom gamemodes where you could spawn models and effects and spawnpoints and trigger_hurts on a giant map and move them around. It was a lot like Garry’s Mod. There were RP servers and shit. Ahhhhh memories…

God I’m a faggot.

• what a hacker he has changed a variable

• Get this working with EvolutionQuake3 or xReal and I’m sold.

• I love this game! The only thing I wish it had is Jedi Master Mode in Multiplayer. Jedi Outcast had that. But They are both good, used to play with bots and my brother. You can do so many things you can do in Jedi Academy in multiplayer, such as turn on cheats, go to an epic singleplayer map, and make NPC battles.

• @Otherworldly:

You can do so many things you can do in Jedi Academy in multiplayer, such as turn on cheats, go to an epic singleplayer map, and make NPC battles.

Garry’s Mod

• Yeah, you know what is better then Garry’s mod, someone making a sandbox mod for Crysis, but everyone has weak computers so its not worth making since only 50 people will play it.

Jedi Knight was fun but i got sick of it after a while, some repetitiveness.

• @JKR:

Yeah, you know what is better then Garry’s mod, someone making a sandbox mod for Crysis

Nice one.

• Wow, I have this game except im missing a disk.

• Well all five games of the series is on steam for 20$.

• Now if only i actually celebrated something ever that gives gifts.

• @JKR:

Yeah, you know what is better then Garry’s mod, someone making a sandbox mod for Crysis, but everyone has weak computers so its not worth making since only 50 people will play it.

Or because Crysis is a shitty game.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.