ZS Wraith problem???

• Hey fellow members,I am having tons of problems with ZS and its really bothering me so please help.OK when I join the server it’s all fine until I put my crosshair on a Wraith.When that happens it goes to the desktop and I have to click the Garry’s Mod tab to go back on and it goes on and on,so if someone could help me or post me a re-download that would be great!

DO NOT SAY GET A NEW COMPUTER thank you :D

• Hey fellow members,I am having tons of problems with ZS and its really bothering me so please help.OK when I join the server it’s all fine until I put my crosshair on a Wraith.When that happens it goes to the desktop and I have to click the Garry’s Mod tab to go back on and it goes on and on,so if someone could help me or post me a re-download that would be great!

DO NOT SAY GET A NEW COMPUTER thank you :D

• Wraith just got even more awesome.

• reminds me of boos from mario

except you die when you look at them

• We can’t possible help you with such a limited amount of information. That’s like trying to take a case of fine china, break all of it, and glue all the pieces together again.

• What a retarded fucking analogy. But yea, more info would be nice.

• I think this used to happen to one of my friends.

• @Rover:

What a retarded fucking analogy. But yea, more info would be nice.

hush.

That’s like trying to decode the US’s nuclear launch codes with Windows 98.

• @MrSavage:

hush.

That’s like trying to decode the US’s nuclear launch codes with Windows 98.

Even though they are coded in MS-DOS right?

• Or like enhancing a reflection in a photo to get a better view of the broken vase behind the camera so you can glue it back together in a computer simulation so you can get the fingerprints off of it to find out who the daddy is.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.