Do you guys even test your maps?

• Some maps are impossible.

It’s not difficult, It’s just that you can’t make certain jumps

• Some maps are impossible.

It’s not difficult, It’s just that you can’t make certain jumps

• Yeah, it was just on I think it was nightmare this morning that the lift going to the end decided to break and start colliding with whatever it could find, sending players flying to the very edge of flatgrass. People were waiting for it to get unstuck, but the moment never came and we had to spend ages waiting for something to happen. Thankfully, blue.frog came and reset the map.

• There isn’t a lift on Nightmare.

• there’s a rapidly moving container isn’t there?

• I think you’re thinking of Crazymaze.

In regard to this, I can see how some people could find it hard to make courses outside of the noxiousnet sandbox properly and test them.

What I do if I make a course outside of sandbox is ask an admin to raise the prop limit on NoX Sandbox and then I test it out there, since it’s more reliable and I can then test things with the help of others.

• That would definitely be a better option.

• Btw crazymaze was fixed a long time ago - the reason it is so fast is because of a physics velocity variable change or something, which causes some muscles to go like 5x as fast in Obby

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.