Zombie Survival: A Daycare Without Staff

• So at approximately 12:30am during the map ‘SmellyBase’, some asshole decided to revenge voteban [ZCN] ZombieMoan for rightly suggesting that we ban 5 humans for hiding under a dumpster - an obvious exploit. They survived rounds 5 and 6 and ended up winning the map as a result of hiding under said dumpster.

The server being flooded with kids as it is, nobody cared why he was actually being votebanned. Instead, many of them began clamoring to simply voteban him for being a ‘fag’. Of course, no middle schooler dares challenge this superior argument, and ZombieMoan ended up getting banned for no fucking reason.

There was absolutely no admin present, and hardly ever is.

I says to the rabble I says to em I says, “what the fuck is wrong with you all?”, to which they replied with more bans… this time directed at me for asking tough questions.

Note RainMaker’s participation.

Nanderson, a ZS regular, independently comes to the same conclusion as ZombieMoan, but is also ignored although not banned. ‘Someone’ shows off his justice skills.

Here we have a few more random bans for shits and giggles.

![](http://99.33.54.88/ZS-BS/05 - JustAnotherBanner.jpg)

Nanderson asks why I’m being banned, Tankmaster shrugs, but Someone promptly clears up any confusion before rumors start spreading.
    ![](http://99.33.54.88/ZS-BS/06 - Why1.jpg)

(Map Change)

I ask once more why I was banned, after some moron tells me I wasnt paying attention.
    ![](http://99.33.54.88/ZS-BS/07 - RestatingReason.jpg)
    One ban-kid states his reasoning, another one agrees.

As Plaza begins, the usual suspects immediately begin fabricating a new reason to ban me. “Oh shit, ban them BEFORE they fail the map…” despite no maps actually being failed.

Like little kids battling an imaginary boogie man. Fucking ridiculous.

And lastly, we have RainMaker wondering why people were banning me,

…after he himself cast a voteban 2 maps prior.

[ZCN] is not adept at building cades per se, but I DO submit that we actually care about building them. We haul shit from clear across the map and all buy hammers 90% of the time to nail them in well chosen positions, which often times baffle and confuse the prepubescent onlooker.
    "Not block firing hole with barrel? OOGA? ME BAN!"
    The shit is common sense, not any exceptional ability on our part.

How is it that 3-5 ZCN run around with hammers for a few hours almost every night yet maps hardly ever get ‘failed’ during these hours? - especially considering we are blamed for eveyrone elses shitcades as well?

Do you think those 4 extra blue shelfs just walked themselves up a flight of stairs and across the complex into the computer room of Asylum, and then nailed themselves along the entire length of the window to keep the fasties out? I promise you they didnt.

Edit: ZCN is not a ‘clan’, we are a group of real life friends who use the tag to inform others of this fact. Any better ideas would be appreciated.

Anyways, back to the issue.

Mob justice is fucking pitiful. Gmod accounts being $10 as they are, you can rest assured that these complaints are being made simply to improve the quality of ZS, not my own personal experience.

Additionally, I am not kidding as I now formally request admin rights to at least kick people.
    I’m 24, play ZS nearly every night, and posess a clear understanding of the rules (that should be) governing. I would tolerate being called a fag all night so long as I dont see votebanning out of sheer childish malice.

application submitted

To everyone who dislikes us yet did not voteban, thanks for not being corrupt assholes.

To Random, Someone, Evil Doom, Bisexual Bridals Shower, nonSENSE, Sir William the 1337, Microosoft, Rainmaker, Someone, AwesomeFace, Apocalypse, the punisher, and anyone else I did not screenshot: Please choke on a turkey bone.

Happy Thanksgiving
    -[ZCN] ApwnInTheDark

• So at approximately 12:30am during the map ‘SmellyBase’, some asshole decided to revenge voteban [ZCN] ZombieMoan for rightly suggesting that we ban 5 humans for hiding under a dumpster - an obvious exploit. They survived rounds 5 and 6 and ended up winning the map as a result of hiding under said dumpster.

The server being flooded with kids as it is, nobody cared why he was actually being votebanned. Instead, many of them began clamoring to simply voteban him for being a ‘fag’. Of course, no middle schooler dares challenge this superior argument, and ZombieMoan ended up getting banned for no fucking reason.

I says to the rabble I says to em I says, “what the fuck is wrong with you all?”, to which they replied with more bans… this time directed at me for asking tough questions.

Note RainMaker’s participation.

Nanderson, a ZS regular, independently comes to the same conclusion as ZombieMoan, but is also ignored although not banned. ‘Someone’ shows off his justice skills.

Here we have a few more random bans for shits and giggles.

![](http://99.33.54.88/ZS-BS/05 - JustAnotherBanner.jpg)

Nanderson asks why I’m being banned, Tankmaster shrugs, but Someone promptly clears up any confusion before rumors start spreading.
    ![](http://99.33.54.88/ZS-BS/06 - Why1.jpg)

(Map Change)

I ask once more why I was banned, after some moron tells me I wasnt paying attention.
    ![](http://99.33.54.88/ZS-BS/07 - RestatingReason.jpg)
    One ban-kid states his reasoning, another one agrees.

As Plaza begins, the usual suspects immediately begin fabricating a new reason to ban me. “Oh shit, ban them BEFORE they fail the map…” despite no maps actually being failed.

Like little kids battling an imaginary boogie man. Fucking ridiculous.

And lastly, we have RainMaker wondering why people were banning me,

…after he himself cast a voteban 2 maps prior.

[ZCN] is not adept at building cades per se, but I DO submit that we actually care about building them. We haul shit from clear across the map and all buy hammers 90% of the time to nail them in well chosen positions, which often times baffle and confuse the prepubescent onlooker.
    "Not block firing hole with barrel? OOGA? ME BAN!"
    The shit is common sense, not any exceptional ability on our part.

How is it that 3-5 ZCN run around with hammers for a few hours almost every night yet maps hardly ever get ‘failed’ during these hours? - especially considering we are blamed for eveyrone elses shitcades as well?

Do you think those 4 extra blue shelfs just walked themselves up a flight of stairs and across the complex into the computer room of Asylum, and then nailed themselves along the entire length of the window to keep the fasties out? I promise you they didnt.

Edit: ZCN is not a ‘clan’, we are a group of real life friends who use the tag to inform others of this fact. Any better ideas would be appreciated.

Anyways, back to the issue.

Mob justice is fucking pitiful. Gmod accounts being $10 as they are, you can rest assured that these complaints are being made simply to improve the quality of ZS, not my own personal experience.

Additionally, I am not kidding as I now formally request admin rights to at least kick people.
    I’m 24, play ZS nearly every night, and posess a clear understanding of the rules (that should be) governing. I would tolerate being called a fag all night so long as I dont see votebanning out of sheer childish malice.

application submitted

To everyone who dislikes us yet did not voteban, thanks for not being corrupt assholes.

To Random, Someone, Evil Doom, Bisexual Bridals Shower, nonSENSE, Sir William the 1337, Microosoft, Rainmaker, Someone, AwesomeFace, Apocalypse, the punisher, and anyone else I did not screenshot: Please choke on a turkey bone.

Happy Thanksgiving
    -[ZCN] ApwnInTheDark

• Haha, ZS clans.

You sure are the lighthouse of maturity and integrity in the dank darkness of ZS stupidity.

• If there are no admins on then try /csc, there might be admins on the other servers. I’ve only been playing obby as of late.

Also, if you post a valid ban request then proper punishments will be delivered. Idiots that abuse voteban will be democracy banned for a week in addition to a 1-2 day ban.

By the way, zs clans are pointless. You don’t win zs by running off to a tiny room with a few other people. Unless all the humans are working together, you’ll die eventually. I get that you’re encouraging teamwork but you should extend that teamwork to everyone else in the server.

• Banned

And this is how Kolmiofort works.

• Wait. 12:30 am. What time zone are you located in?

There are admins on sometimes. It depends on the time of the day and where the admin lives. Post a ban request when things like this happen.

• @itzTheresa:

There are admins on sometimes. It depends on the time of the day and where the admin lives.

Isn’t AtomiC the only admin outside of the US?

• So you were never actually banned, right?

• @Kitzym:

ReXeN

• @Kitzym:

Me.
    I’m UK / Germany

• Additionally, I am not kidding as I now formally request admin rights to at least kick people.

application submitted

He should be the new zs security expert.

• Are you implying these people wouldn’t get banned for a very long time?

• Sorry, I had a legitimate reason for banning him. He’s a huge faggot. And so is JetBoom, but I can’t ban him.

Also: You banned JOEY RAMONE, who was not listed in the topic except for a disconnect. Thorough job, man.

• Additionally, I am not kidding as I now formally request admin rights to at least kick people.

lol

• @Zincoshine:

Apwn wasn’t doing anything wrong you dumb kid, also I’m quoting you so you can’t run away.

He makes bad cades and ruins games; Also, a huge faggot.

Damn, you quoted me and now I can’t run away. The amount of nut-hugging and stupidity in this community is staggering.

• Oh no he makes bad cades! The amount of you being a big baby is staggering. I’ve removed your mute so we can listen to you cry about having half health as well.

• I’m not crying, just giving a reason for why I votebanned.

Were you bullied as a child or something? You punish anyone who doesn’t like you– makes me wonder what you would do if you had no power.

I mean ZS and Obby are great game modes and you’re probably a great LUA coder, but it doesn’t change the fact that you act like a huge douche.

• Says the 7 year old dumbass

• Hold on…you play Jets game mode religiously every night, but question his LUA skills and disrespect him in almost every response?

Do you just not own any other games?

If you don’t, then you have little basis for judging Jets administrative and coding skills.
    If you do, then you surely find them all superior and would stop playing ZS.

You are a walking inverted black hole of hypocrisy.

You just get a hard on talking trash to someone powerful simply because they have granted you the right to do so.

You punish anyone who doesn’t like you– makes me wonder what you would do if you had no power.

I’ve never seen a web tyrant grant inalienable rights to free speech to retards who use it exclusively to accuse them of tyranny…

You remind me of a hippy that screams ‘FREE SPEECH’ after getting arrested for assaulting someone with their picket sign.

Whatever, equality includes the retarded I suppose.

• Trying to ban someone for making bad cades is just fucking stupid. I’m sure your cade making skills are at a much higher standard than everyone elses. :uglylaugh: . I would also love to hear how APwnInTheDark appearently ruins games. Does he show you how flawed your logic is?  :yelrotflmao:

Edit: This guy must be pro dumb

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.