Cannot see the NoXiousNet Site when using my comp? o_O

• Ok, So I am using another person comp in another place. I just go to the NoXiousNet site and all what I see is a blank page (Also what is REALLY happening that the servers (that have NoXiousNet for gmod) when they REALLY need to download the upgrades or stuff, it looks like it is downloading it, but it is not downloading IT CORRECTLY.

I was checking (In the other place :P) if I was banned or something and I was not banned.

Cleared all of the cookies in my comp and nothing happens. Which is getting wierd.

Any other solutions?

EDIT:
    I am new, so I do not have really the idea where this thread goes, even though I really read the rules. :P

• Ok, So I am using another person comp in another place. I just go to the NoXiousNet site and all what I see is a blank page (Also what is REALLY happening that the servers (that have NoXiousNet for gmod) when they REALLY need to download the upgrades or stuff, it looks like it is downloading it, but it is not downloading IT CORRECTLY.

I was checking (In the other place :P) if I was banned or something and I was not banned.

Cleared all of the cookies in my comp and nothing happens. Which is getting wierd.

Any other solutions?

EDIT:
    I am new, so I do not have really the idea where this thread goes, even though I really read the rules. :P

• what viewer are you using?

• Do you mean browser PaperJack

• @Zincoshine:

what is your IP?

This is totally relevant.

• @PaperJack:

what viewer are you using?

windows image viewer

• @Alfie:

Do you mean browser PaperJack

yes, sorry.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.