ATTENTION: post maps with major func_breakable issues here

• Guys, I need you guys to tell us (me and JetBoom) exactly what maps on the servers have severe issues with the new func_breakable anti grief things, to show us where exactly the issue is with said maps, and…. yeah.

If the map issue to be severe enough then he’ll add a template and/or I’ll decompile depending on what the issue is.

List of maps that need a map profile:

• zi_heatwave
    • zs_shithole_v3
    • zs_fortis_final
    • zs_splinter_v4

list of maps that are set to be edited to resolve func_breakable issues among other things.

• zs_splinter_v4
    • zs_fortis_final
    • zs_raunchyhouse_final

P.S: Storm is off-limits due to it being a charles_g map.

• Guys, I need you guys to tell us (me and JetBoom) exactly what maps on the servers have severe issues with the new func_breakable anti grief things, to show us where exactly the issue is with said maps, and…. yeah.

If the map issue to be severe enough then he’ll add a template and/or I’ll decompile depending on what the issue is.

List of maps that need a map profile:

• zi_heatwave
    • zs_shithole_v3
    • zs_fortis_final
    • zs_splinter_v4

list of maps that are set to be edited to resolve func_breakable issues among other things.

• zs_splinter_v4
    • zs_fortis_final
    • zs_raunchyhouse_final

P.S: Storm is off-limits due to it being a charles_g map.

• Banned

front door of asylum  :dry:

• You know you don’t need to recompile the map to add this stuff. I can just stick it in a map profile.

@Kolmio:

front door of asylum  :dry:

herp derp.

• The bridge to the breakable window in asylum. I like to break this in order to only have weak fasties attack the glass instead of poison zombies.

• Banned

1 of those raunchy or nasty houses with breakable roof. If you get glock and barricade at the attic it can be annoying.

• Raunchyhouse final I think…

• I’m disabling the anti-grief by default and having it so mappers can put it in themselves.

• You might as well do it manually.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.