Publish 268

• Super Mario Boxes

• Fixed a bug where moving right while in the air was slower than moving left while in the air. This bug has been out there pretty much since day 1.

Zombie Survival

• All items are now stored by signature instead of index. This means that if an item is removed in the future that it won’t screw up your saved loadouts. You must re-save your loadouts to convert to the new system!

• If the round ends in a loss then zombies are free to move around and even attack each other.

• Humans AND zombies can no longer hit each other with melee until the round has ended.

• Decreased Headcrab and Fast Headcrab health.

• Added a circle of transparency for humans. Default is 32 units, can be turned off or increased up to 256. Team members in the circle will get more transparent the closer they are to you.

• Reduced the first 7 zombies getting over healed to the first 3 and at a lower amount.

• Decreased Sledge Hammer run speed from 180 to 175.

• Increased Sledge Hammer damage from 65 to 75.

• Decreased Shovel run speed from 190 to 185.

• Increased Shovel damage from 39 to 45.

• Decreased Plank run speed from 215 to 205. Run speed is that of the knife.

• The speed boost items are now labeled “Lesser speed Boost” and “Speed Boost”. They no longer give speed multipliers but instead give 5 and 10 straight speed points respectively (the default speed for a human is 200).

• Reduced the extra reload delay on the Slug Rifle.

• Fixed zombies getting a second wind and having their damaged table reset. Fixes zombies getting back up and people being able to get full points even if someone else shot them down in the first place.

• Super Mario Boxes

• Fixed a bug where moving right while in the air was slower than moving left while in the air. This bug has been out there pretty much since day 1.

Zombie Survival

• All items are now stored by signature instead of index. This means that if an item is removed in the future that it won’t screw up your saved loadouts. You must re-save your loadouts to convert to the new system!

• If the round ends in a loss then zombies are free to move around and even attack each other.

• Humans AND zombies can no longer hit each other with melee until the round has ended.

• Decreased Headcrab and Fast Headcrab health.

• Added a circle of transparency for humans. Default is 32 units, can be turned off or increased up to 256. Team members in the circle will get more transparent the closer they are to you.

• Reduced the first 7 zombies getting over healed to the first 3 and at a lower amount.

• Decreased Sledge Hammer run speed from 180 to 175.

• Increased Sledge Hammer damage from 65 to 75.

• Decreased Shovel run speed from 190 to 185.

• Increased Shovel damage from 39 to 45.

• The speed boost items are now labeled “Lesser speed Boost” and “Speed Boost”. They no longer give speed multipliers but instead give 5 and 10 straight speed points respectively (the default speed for a human is 200).

• Fixed zombies getting a second wind and having their damaged table reset. Fixes zombies getting back up and people being able to get full points even if someone else shot them down in the first place.

That’ll be fun.

• Cool publish.

Aww, can it at least be 210?

• I liked the percentage speed increase.

• @JetBoom:

• @JetBoom:

yessss

• Looks like your shift and period key broke overnight.

• are you a dev of 1 that does everything or do you have people helping you

• He is a Dev of 1

• However, Zincoshines breaks fixes maps

But yeah, Jet adds maps that the community makes and some models and textures.
    Sometimes he takes maps from ZM or now by the prefix ZI  i think.

• ZI is a prefix for another shit ripoff of ZS where all they did was add a stupid HUD and some new guns.

• You’re going to love Zombie Rampage.

• Rampage wasn’t taken already? I’ve seen some pretty stupid ones just because they ran out of available names. Zombie Outrage. All the zombies are screaming mad 14 year olds (like their admins).

• Rampage is definitely there. You can buy every gun you can possibly find in garrysmod.org archives, vehicles, your shadow is a rollermine, and the last survivor has 500 hp and unlimited M4 ammo.

• Don’t forget the donator benefits.

• Don’t forget Zombie Crisis

• @Zincoshine:

thats zombie outrage :king:

Zombie Bonanza

• I have to say that overall this was a great update, but what is with losing points if I break a window, or a wall in a map. Sometimes while shooting at a zombie, some of my shots will miss and go into a window, giving me negative points and in some cases hurting me. I guess this was added to prevent griefing, but getting random points subtracted from my score because I am aiming at a zombie and some of my bullets hit a window,sucks.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.