Some maps that should be brought back

• i think that if evryone voted if we could bring these maps back maybe just maybe jetboom would bring them back first map we have off is, test chamber that was a good map i liked it but apparently it made some people crash, but i didn’t crash and if its from them not having portal maybe they should get it like they got css to play zs second map is acsent that was a good time and if jetboom thinks its to easy to win i have only won once on that map. so maybe if we can convince him to bring back these maps he will bring them back.  :angel:

• i think that if evryone voted if we could bring these maps back maybe just maybe jetboom would bring them back first map we have off is, test chamber that was a good map i liked it but apparently it made some people crash, but i didn’t crash and if its from them not having portal maybe they should get it like they got css to play zs second map is acsent that was a good time and if jetboom thinks its to easy to win i have only won once on that map. so maybe if we can convince him to bring back these maps he will bring them back.  :angel:

• PUNC

TU

A

TION

• the game doesnt crash for me so everyone else should get it so we can play a shitty map

• yeah i love testchamber, but its nothing that you should go out and buy portal for. (even though portals a great game) But didn’t the crashing get fixed?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.