Publish 266

• Zombie Survival

• Zombies now spawn at the nearest, open spawn point to the epicenter of all the current living humans. Example, if you’re on Haunted Mansion and the majority of everyone is camping the basement then zombies will automatically spawn in the basement. Likewise, if there are two evenly populated hold-outs then the zombies will spawn at the spawn points nearest to the middle of the two.

• Weapons now adhere to zs_survivalclips properly. This reduces the overall starting ammo. It encourages people to load out with extra clips and promotes the natural flow of people converting to the zombie team. This was needed due to the fact that you can now fully loot fallen humans.

• Weapons now use a hard-coded list of clip sizes instead of the weapon’s clip size. For example, a pistol clip is 12 bullets. You’ll start with the same amount of bullets with the Peashooter or the Owens (12 * 5 bullets. 5 is the default zs_survivalclips).

• Slightly increased the Poison Headcrab’s spit power (still way below previous change) and lunge power.

• Fixed the Inferno using “smg1” instead of “ar2” ammo.

• Added assault rifle ammo to the Worth menu. Inferno and Stalker use this. Tiny and Annabelle use rifle ammo.

• Extra ammo on the Worth menu now gives clips and not hard-coded ammo amounts.

• Fixed up the rest of the iron sights positions.

• Removed pointless iron sights on the Boom Stick.

• Zombie Survival

• Zombies now spawn at the nearest, open spawn point to the epicenter of all the current living humans. Example, if you’re on Haunted Mansion and the majority of everyone is camping the basement then zombies will automatically spawn in the basement. Likewise, if there are two evenly populated hold-outs then the zombies will spawn at the spawn points nearest to the middle of the two.

• Weapons now adhere to zs_survivalclips properly. This reduces the overall starting ammo. It encourages people to load out with extra clips and promotes the natural flow of people converting to the zombie team. This was needed due to the fact that you can now fully loot fallen humans.

• Weapons now use a hard-coded list of clip sizes instead of the weapon’s clip size. For example, a pistol clip is 12 bullets. You’ll start with the same amount of bullets with the Peashooter or the Owens (12 * 5 bullets. 5 is the default zs_survivalclips).

• Slightly increased the Poison Headcrab’s spit power (still way below previous change) and lunge power.

• Fixed the Inferno using “smg1” instead of “ar2” ammo.

• Added assault rifle ammo to the Worth menu. Inferno and Stalker use this. Tiny and Annabelle use rifle ammo.

• Extra ammo on the Worth menu now gives clips and not hard-coded ammo amounts.

• Fixed up the rest of the iron sights positions.

• Removed pointless iron sights on the Boom Stick.

• Holy shit! These updates are getting pumped out! Great job Jetboom.

• The problem is that usually when a person dies, they have used a lot of their ammo.

• So you are saying that pistols start with 60 bullets?

• Harsh.

• ALL pistols start with 60 bullets.

• Unless you spend x amount of worth on extra ammo.

• I guess you also changed the zombie PP hue. Can you add a slider in the option menu for any color, since that seems like something that could work.

Eisiger: I’m going to ask again
    Eisiger: 16 damage and slow firing rate and small clip size, is the same as 16 damage with fast firing rate and big clip size
    Eisiger: right?
    Leetfail: is jet on the phone
    Zinco: yes
    Eisiger: it went to vouicemail
    Eisiger: LETS TALK ABOUT MATH AGAIN ZINCO
    Zinco: it is the same when both get the same amount of ammo

Because a gun that does the same damage as a slow weapon, except shoots faster with a higher mag limit makes it balanced, because speed is irrelevant.

• First off, fuck you for forcing me to use CS again.

Second, fuck you for ignoring my argument on the server and cropping it out to make make me look as dumb as possible.

Now, to reiterate my argument on the server:

• How is it fair for a peashooter that does 9 (or 10, not sure) damage per bullet to cost as much points as the battleaxe that does 12 (or 13, not sure which) and gets the same amount of ammo?

• How is it fair to get the same amount of ammo for a deagle (60) as you would for a magnum that deals 1.5 more damage per bullet?

• How is it fair to get the same amount of ammo (150) for a bulletstorm that does 9 damage per bullet, when you could get a reaper that does nearly twice as much damage per bullet? bullestorm is faster? so what, its still half as effective. Cone? the reaper, uzi, and shredder all have a smaller cone.

The ammo nerf, along with the rest of this update is awesome, but giving weapons in the same tier the same amount of ammo regardless of the differences in the damage their bullets deal pretty much makes half of the weapon in the game next to useless.

• Wait, I forced you to use that account, what?

I already said that the cost for Peashooter and Battleaxe with the new ammo sets didn’t make sense. The only thing I couldn’t get over was that Bulletstorm with the same damage as a Reaper was somehow balanced.

• If I hadn’t posted you would have made me look like a buffoon.

• CS, the Peashooter is more accurate, aim for the head.

-had a dumb-

• If it was a flawed statement, there wouldn’t be a need to post.

With the magnum, bounce the bullets. It does twice the damage, and the bullets become 100% accurate after bouncing

Pretty sure that’s the unbalanced part he was talking about. Even if it is a lot slower and inaccurate, it apparently doesn’t compare to damage potential.

• @TheOneFreeVan:

With the magnum, bounce the bullets. It does twice the damage, and the bullets become 100% accurate after bouncing

F- in english comprehension.

• Okay then, I misread that, and I agree with you on the deagle/magnum balance issue.

• to be honest, the deagle/magnum issue doesn’t bother me nearly as much as the SMG one.

• @CS:

First off, fuck you for forcing me to use CS again.

Second, fuck you for ignoring my argument on the server and cropping it out to make make me look as dumb as possible.

@CS:

If I hadn’t posted you would have made me look like a buffoon.

Eisiger doesn’t need to help you for you to look dumb or like a buffoon. You do that all on your own.

• :reeeeeh:

• I made it so weapons use their own clip size and then can define an individual multiplier. Should be all balanced now.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.