Publish 265

• Zombie Survival

• Survivors now drop any extra ammo they were carrying in ammo boxes. These are destroyable.

• Survivors now drop ALL of their carried weapons on death instead of just their currently equipped one. Destroyable but have more health than ammo boxes.

• Survivors now drop their remaining flashlight battery on death.

• You can now pickup and move weapons, ammo, and flashlight batteries without actually acquiring them by holding your +zoom key.

• All item_battery’s (mini suit charges) are replaced with 60-second flashlight batteries.

• Attempting to pickup a weapon that you already have will give you the remaining ammo in that weapon’s clip.

• Dropped weapons now include the clip they had when dropped instead of giving the last owner the remaining ammo and then dropping it.

• Dropped weapons are now custom entities that glow for humans.

• Added prop_weapon to Source SDK. Allows you to place ZS-integrated weaponry. Old weapons will auto-convert to this system.

• Added prop_ammo to Source SDK. Allows you to place ZS-integrated ammo.

• Added prop_flashlightbattery to Source SDK. Allows you to place ZS-integrated flashlight batteries.

• Nail health indication looks better.

• Nails now display who hammered them.

• Weapons with custom crosshairs now adhere to the “crosshair” cvar to turn them off or on.

• Running out of grenades removes the SWEP.

• Gibs can now be picked up by humans.

• Fixed gibs and a few other entities not being able to be blown around by explosions or bullets.

• Reworked a few iron sight positions to make it not seem like you’re being hit in the face with the recoil.

I suggest playing the new ZI_ maps and also zs_area17.

• Zombie Survival

• Survivors now drop any extra ammo they were carrying in ammo boxes. These are destroyable.

• Survivors now drop ALL of their carried weapons on death instead of just their currently equipped one. Destroyable but have more health than ammo boxes.

• Survivors now drop their remaining flashlight battery on death.

• You can now pickup and move weapons, ammo, and flashlight batteries without actually acquiring them by holding your +zoom key.

• All item_battery’s (mini suit charges) are replaced with 60-second flashlight batteries.

• Attempting to pickup a weapon that you already have will give you the remaining ammo in that weapon’s clip.

• Dropped weapons now include the clip they had when dropped instead of giving the last owner the remaining ammo and then dropping it.

• Dropped weapons are now custom entities that glow for humans.

• Added prop_weapon to Source SDK. Allows you to place ZS-integrated weaponry. Old weapons will auto-convert to this system.

• Added prop_ammo to Source SDK. Allows you to place ZS-integrated ammo.

• Added prop_flashlightbattery to Source SDK. Allows you to place ZS-integrated flashlight batteries.

• Nail health indication looks better.

• Weapons with custom crosshairs now adhere to the “crosshair” cvar to turn them off or on.

• Running out of grenades removes the SWEP.

• Gibs can now be picked up by humans.

• Fixed gibs and a few other entities not being able to be blown around by explosions or bullets.

• Reworked a few iron sight positions to make it not seem like you’re being hit in the face with the recoil.

• Sounds awesome.

Is there a field to weapons so we can specify the starting ammo when its picked up?
    Also, would a suit charger rechange flashlight batteries?

• breakable weapons

like, two-three zombie claw hits and they’re entirely removed from the world?

• Suit chargers remove themselves. I’ll add the new entities to the mapping thread soon.

• @JetBoom:

Excellent

• Nice update

• It’s fun to loot dead bodies.

• @JetBoom:

Suit chargers remove themselves.

I’m pretty sure I’ve used them more than once two days ago

• the update was yesterday.

• @JetBoom:

Zombie Survival
    Dropped weapons are now custom entities that glow for humans.

Both very nice.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.