The disconnect fix for gmod 9

• What is the fix… everytime I try to get on even to read that damn thing I get disconnected before I can fix it. Will someone please post what it is on here?

• What is the fix… everytime I try to get on even to read that damn thing I get disconnected before I can fix it. Will someone please post what it is on here?

• create a desktop shortcut with the following

C:\Games\Steam\steam.exe -applaunch 215 -game “C:/games/Steam/SteamApps/SourceMods/gmod9”

Just change the path to the path of your steam and then launch the game with that shortcut.

• iam dumb and I don’t understand…

• Make sure you use the right slashes ;D

• I copy pasted it, but my shortcut right now is this. “E:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe” -applaunch 220 -game “e:\program files\steam\SteamApps\SourceMods\gmod9”

• Simply go onto your Steam games list and right click Garrys Mod 9, select ‘Create Desktop Shortcut’.

Next right click on the shortcut you made on your dektop, select properties, search for the number ‘220’ in the target bar and change it to ‘215’.

The game will then startup as Source SDK Base (it will download it if you haven’t already installed it) and voila, there is your bug free (kinda) game.

• Ok my target says “C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe” -gameidlaunch 13358759685549719772 -game “c:\program files\steam\SteamApps\SourceMods\gmod9”    i changed -gameidlaunch to -applaunch 215 nothing happend then to -applaunch 13358759685549719772 nothing happend …wtf do i do please help me

• Administrators

Place that file in your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\SourceMods\gmod9 folder:

Link to File

• wow when i got bored and set this to work in case i wanted to play gmod 9 nox, it gives me the error saying it uses different class tables which idk what exactly it means.though allows me to start to connect and dl stuff. in meantime back to gmod 10

• No matter how hard I try, I just can’t play gmod 9 nox anymore :(
    Everyone makes one-way bases every round, and all the people are idiots.

• Because it’s free.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.