Donations

• About

NoXiousNet runs purely off of donations from its users and has done so since it began in 2006. By getting anything on this page you are helping prolong the life of NoXiousNet and the otherwise free services it provides. Gold Member, Diamond Member, Title Change Cards, and Silver (the virtual currency) are all available for purchase.

How To

We strongly suggest you use Sign in through Steam. You can also attempt to do some IP matching for whatever reason. From there we will be able to see your Steam and player stats to know where to send your items and membership.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to ever renew a membership?
    No, you never have to renew or rebuy. The features will be there forever and will carry over in to any new features pertaining to your member group.

Do members have in-game advantages over non-members?
    None at all. It is our belief that this directly ruins game balance and fun. There will NEVER be game advantages for sale such as extra damage, health, special weapons, admin powers, etc. There are items only donors can get or have easier access to but these are purely “for looks only”. There will never be any game changing things that a member can have that a non-member can’t.

I’m already a Gold Member, do I need $15 in order to upgrade?
    No, you can simply give the difference of $10.

I’ve already purchased Silver before and I want to get a membership, do I need to give the full price?
    Memberships and Silver are completely different, so yes.

How much time before it takes effect?
    Instantly. You should get a message saying that it was successful. Please note that E-checks and other charges that take time to go through will delay your purchase until the payment has been cleared.

Is there a limit to how much I can spend?
    You can only spend 50 USD, per 30 days, per account. This is for security reasons.
    Not right now.

Can I transfer memberships to another account?
    Yes, you can transfer between different accounts. In order to do this you need to provide proof that you really own both accounts. Just e-mail [email protected] with the following information: your old account’s SteamID, your new account’s SteamID, and the PayPal transaction ID.

Do memberships make you immune to bans?
    No. You are not immune to bans. You will have a maximum of two days on any temporary bans. Permanent bans are permanent. You should not have to even worry about this unless your only reason for getting a membership is to harass us or our other players.

What kind of voting does the voting power bonus apply to and how does it work?
    Your voting power is determined by how well you do in the game, usually by your score. Gold Members get an extra 50% bonus to this amount and Diamond Members get an extra 100% bonus. So if you scored 100 points in a game, you would probably get 100 votes. If you were a Diamond Member then you would get 200 votes.

How exactly do reserved slots work?
    Every game server has an extra slot that is for the most part always open. If a Diamond Member joins this slot, the game will automatically kick out the player that has been connected for the least amount of time. If a Gold Member or a non-member joins this slot, they are kicked. Gold Members are always considered to be connected longer than people with no membership. There are very rare occasions where an entire game server will be 100% full with Diamond Members. We try to open new game servers during these busy times.

I am currently banned, can I pay to get unbanned?
    No.

Can I pay to be an admin?
    No.

What is your refund policy?
    Absolutely no refunds. If you somehow get a refund without our authorization (such as committing credit card fraud or reversals) then you’ll get permanently banned from all services. If you have purchased something by mistake then you can e-mail us at [email protected]. These are dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

Can I use something besides PayPal such as check, snail mail, or bank transfer?
    No, you can only use PayPal right now. We will start accepting various cryptocoins but these will only be for anonymous donations, not purchases.

Are there any benefits for the forums?
    The forums are (currently) entirely separate.

Are there any benefits for Space Station 13 players?
    Not at the moment. If we add any then they will be cosmetic and nothing to do with gameplay.

If someone uses a Title Change Card, will it overwrite titles?
    No. That is the old way. The current way makes it so all active titles are displayed in a rotation and you can select a single title to always display in the rotation. The list is from all titles you have ever received. So when using a Title Change Card, rest assured that it will make a lasting impact.

I want to give something besides money!
    E-mail [email protected] with any proposals.

• About

NoXiousNet runs purely off of donations from its users and has done so since it began in 2006. By getting anything on this page you are helping prolong the life of NoXiousNet and the otherwise free services it provides. Gold Member, Diamond Member, Title Change Cards, and Silver (the virtual currency) are all available for purchase.

How To

We strongly suggest you use Sign in through Steam. You can also attempt to do some IP matching for whatever reason. From there we will be able to see your Steam and player stats to know where to send your items and membership.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to ever renew a membership?
    No, you never have to renew or rebuy. The features will be there forever and will carry over in to any new features pertaining to your member group.

Do members have in-game advantages over non-members?
    None at all. It is our belief that this directly ruins game balance and fun. There will NEVER be game advantages for sale such as extra damage, health, special weapons, admin powers, etc. There are items only donors can get or have easier access to but these are purely “for looks only”. There will never be any game changing things that a member can have that a non-member can’t.

I’m already a Gold Member, do I need $15 in order to upgrade?
    No, you can simply give the difference of $10.

I’ve already purchased Silver before and I want to get a membership, do I need to give the full price?
    Memberships and Silver are completely different, so yes.

How much time before it takes effect?
    Instantly. You should get a message saying that it was successful. Please note that E-checks and other charges that take time to go through will delay your purchase until the payment has been cleared.

Is there a limit to how much I can spend?
    You can only spend 50 USD, per 30 days, per account. This is for security reasons.
    Not right now.

Can I transfer memberships to another account?
    Yes, you can transfer between different accounts. In order to do this you need to provide proof that you really own both accounts. Just e-mail [email protected] with the following information: your old account’s SteamID, your new account’s SteamID, and the PayPal transaction ID.

Do memberships make you immune to bans?
    No. You are not immune to bans. You will have a maximum of two days on any temporary bans. Permanent bans are permanent. You should not have to even worry about this unless your only reason for getting a membership is to harass us or our other players.

What kind of voting does the voting power bonus apply to and how does it work?
    Your voting power is determined by how well you do in the game, usually by your score. Gold Members get an extra 50% bonus to this amount and Diamond Members get an extra 100% bonus. So if you scored 100 points in a game, you would probably get 100 votes. If you were a Diamond Member then you would get 200 votes.

How exactly do reserved slots work?
    Every game server has an extra slot that is for the most part always open. If a Diamond Member joins this slot, the game will automatically kick out the player that has been connected for the least amount of time. If a Gold Member or a non-member joins this slot, they are kicked. Gold Members are always considered to be connected longer than people with no membership. There are very rare occasions where an entire game server will be 100% full with Diamond Members. We try to open new game servers during these busy times.

I am currently banned, can I pay to get unbanned?
    No.

Can I pay to be an admin?
    No.

What is your refund policy?
    Absolutely no refunds. If you somehow get a refund without our authorization (such as committing credit card fraud or reversals) then you’ll get permanently banned from all services. If you have purchased something by mistake then you can e-mail us at [email protected]. These are dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

Can I use something besides PayPal such as check, snail mail, or bank transfer?
    No, you can only use PayPal right now. We will start accepting various cryptocoins but these will only be for anonymous donations, not purchases.

Are there any benefits for the forums?
    The forums are (currently) entirely separate.

Are there any benefits for Space Station 13 players?
    Not at the moment. If we add any then they will be cosmetic and nothing to do with gameplay.

If someone uses a Title Change Card, will it overwrite titles?
    No. That is the old way. The current way makes it so all active titles are displayed in a rotation and you can select a single title to always display in the rotation. The list is from all titles you have ever received. So when using a Title Change Card, rest assured that it will make a lasting impact.

I want to give something besides money!
    E-mail [email protected] with any proposals.

• Any chance of a Platinum member status?

Say $20 for 4 map votes and 50% increase on money from captures?

Ild pay that right now.

• I already asked that, i mean almost all gold member would want it (more power in almost everything)
    Though it would make it very unfair.

• What about kicking players for members?

The least that could be done is have a little icon next to your name in chat showing that you were decent enough to cough up for the server costs.

• @Radio:

What about kicking players for members?

The least that could be done is have a little icon next to your name in chat showing that you were decent enough to cough up for the server costs.

You mean slot reservation?

And yeah, an icon would be nice.

• Here is what I’m thinking:

Since GMod10 has no bonuses for gold members, we need something temporary. The icon idea is a good one. I could probably set it up to download small, 8-bit icons for the scoreboard or something like that.

Diamond members or something like that. These players could have infinite money (Non-transferable) and any other ideas you guys might have. $20 - $25 is probably about right.

• Sounds good so far Jet… I have a question though, do the icons have to be a certain format, or size?  All I see is dimensions.

• I sent my money to [email protected]  :action-smiley-003:
    But that’s what it says on the donate page  ???

• 128x64 DX1 VTF if possible. I’ll convert it for you but I won’t take the time to fix up any colors or image tearing if you get the dimensions wrong.

On a side note, NN has 68 gold members and 3 diamond members at this time.

• Who are the Diamond members Jet?  :happy:

• Hey, if you buy gold member, then you decide to get diamond, will the $5 get deducted from the $22 or will you still have to play $22?

• You’ll still have to pay the $22.

• Hi! I’ve sent donation and a separation mail with my SteamID to [email protected]

How many time I need to wait for I to be Diamond Member? Thanks.

Edit: Thanks JetBoom, I’m Member now! ^^

• Hey jet, did you get my steamid from in game? If you didn’t it’s STEAM_0:1:6029045

• sent my donation for a gold membership last night, will be sending you a PM with my steamID and avatar today.

• @Rezza:

sent my donation for a gold membership last night, will be sending you a PM with my steamID and avatar today.

I would rather you do it by e-mail but it’s done.

• Ok sorry about that.

• You have my Avatar right jet?

• I just bought it right now  :biggrin: :biggrin: 8)

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.