Unban Request - nonSENSE

• Hey guys,

I was recently banned for exploiting on a map that allowed you to walk outside of it’s boundaries. While it was fun at first, running in the middle of nowhere, I soon realized I might actually win by hiding somewhere. Standing in a corner, on the edge of the map, I waited for some time and went AFK. When I returned, I was banned for 7 days.

Now don’t get me wrong; I am not saying that the ban was not deserved, because it definitely was the right decision. My stupidity should be punished, that’s for sure.

I have been banned for 4.5 days now and the ban period is 7 days. My question is if it was possible to lift the ban, as I think I have learned my lesson (and I am terribly bored).

Another question; How does the Diamond Member status affect ban times? I read that you could only be banned for a maximum of 2 days, but I didn’t find a definite answer. I am a Diamond Member, if that helps at all.

My username is nonSENSE [muted] and my steam-id is STEAM_0:0:11953676.

Thanks for reading

All the best
    nonSENSE

• Hey guys,

I was recently banned for exploiting on a map that allowed you to walk outside of it’s boundaries. While it was fun at first, running in the middle of nowhere, I soon realized I might actually win by hiding somewhere. Standing in a corner, on the edge of the map, I waited for some time and went AFK. When I returned, I was banned for 7 days.

Now don’t get me wrong; I am not saying that the ban was not deserved, because it definitely was the right decision. My stupidity should be punished, that’s for sure.

I have been banned for 4.5 days now and the ban period is 7 days. My question is if it was possible to lift the ban, as I think I have learned my lesson (and I am terribly bored).

Another question; How does the Diamond Member status affect ban times? I read that you could only be banned for a maximum of 2 days, but I didn’t find a definite answer. I am a Diamond Member, if that helps at all.

My username is nonSENSE [muted] and my steam-id is STEAM_0:0:11953676.

Thanks for reading

All the best
    nonSENSE

• Jetboom’s call.

• Diamond status should reduce all times except for permanent to 2880 minutes, but this might be a special case.

• yeah i think the map was zs_countrytrain it should be fixed/removed due to how easy it is to get out of the map any kliener could do it. You don’t even need props…

• Muted AND a week ban? Man you must have pissed him off severely.

• Well actually, I was muted for saying “failhouse”. That was stupid  :dry:

EDIT: Thanks JetBoom!

• Well next time don’t afk when they till you to get out.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.