Who is this guy ???

• Hi all,

I was checking noxiousnet top players list and I was surprised to see someone called “Candy Man” with those scores :

zs survival : 0
    zs losses : 12 (so new player was my first idea)
    brain eaten : 10322 !!!
    zombies killed : 74601 !!!

How the hell is this possible ??? I just want cry HAXXX
    Is this guy a DB administrator / cheater who find funny to change ZS scores to do like if he was the best or just a ZS score bug ???

• Hi all,

I was checking noxiousnet top players list and I was surprised to see someone called “Candy Man” with those scores :

zs survival : 0
    zs losses : 12 (so new player was my first idea)
    brain eaten : 10322 !!!
    zombies killed : 74601 !!!

How the hell is this possible ??? I just want cry HAXXX
    Is this guy a DB administrator / cheater who find funny to change ZS scores to do like if he was the best or just a ZS score bug ???

• lol, not the first strange guy, some others ones just play ZS less than 50 times and get 2000 brains and 20000 zombies kill !!!

• another, again (i will not list them all…) :
    “rob” played ZS less than 20 times and get thousand kills and ALL awards !!!
    Shit I play ZS for many months and I don’t get them all !!! what a bad player am I !!!

• Kill counts have been counted for quite awhile; Survival statistics were implemented much later.  So these are old players that haven’t played anytime soon.

• uh, nvm

• He played a lot of ZS rounds before the Wins and Losses were logged.

• i miss candy, you know he came into sandbox last week

• Thanks for explanation…

• Have you tried using the edit button?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.