Publish 263

• Zombie Survival

• Elimination ratio is now doubled. It now takes 50 maps instead of 25 for a map to get a 100% vote multiplier again.

• Reworked speed loss. It now starts at 75 and you lose up to half your speed.

• Added protection against func_physbox team killing.

• ZS split messages now fade out instead of just disappearing.

• Drowning humans now take 10 damage per tick instead of instantly dying.

• The Worth menu will now automatically open to the Favorites tab if you have any saved carts.

• Zombies no longer have “extendo-arms”. Each zombie attack is more appropriate to the swing animation. Also slightly decreased the range of melee weapons as some of them were plain stupidly long.

• Players no longer drop weapons if they die and aren’t set to the zombie team due to low players.

• Sledge Hammer has been rebalanced. It does approx. 40% more damage.

• The Medical Kit now stores 150 health but has much higher reuse times. 16 seconds for yourself and 8 for a team member.

• Every 15 health you heal on a team member (not yourself) is worth one point.

• Floating points now appear for 3 seconds instead of 2.

• Added the Good Doctor honorable mention which is given to the person who healed the most team members in the round.

• Fixed headcrabs not being able to land a jump if they land in a very small puddle.

• Fast Zombies and Headcrabs can no longer bunny hop. After landing a jump attack your jump height is reduced to 0 for a split second.

• Poison Headcrabs can no longer jump while winding up a jump or spit.

• Buying two or more weapons from the starting menu that use the same ammo will give you the most out of the two of them instead of combining both. Example, buying the Peashooter and Battleaxe will only give you the full ammo for the Peashooter and then 12 already in the clip of the Battleaxe.

• Added 2 flashlight batteries to the tool menu. Allows you to use your flashlight for 3 straight minutes. Beware of the dark. 10 Worth each. Up to 2 bought.

• Zombie Survival

• Elimination ratio is now doubled. It now takes 50 maps instead of 25 for a map to get a 100% vote multiplier again.

• Reworked speed loss. It now starts at 75 and you lose up to half your speed.

• Added protection against func_physbox team killing.

• ZS split messages now fade out instead of just disappearing.

• The Worth menu will now automatically open to the Favorites tab if you have any saved carts.

• Zombies no longer have “extendo-arms”. Each zombie attack is more appropriate to the swing animation. Also slightly decreased the range of melee weapons as some of them were plain stupidly long.

• Players no longer drop weapons if they die and aren’t set to the zombie team due to low players.

• Sledge Hammer has been rebalanced. It does approx. 40% more damage.

• The Medical Kit now stores 150 health but has much higher reuse times. 16 seconds for yourself and 8 for a team member.

• Every 15 health you heal on a team member (not yourself) is worth one point.

• Floating points now appear for 3 seconds instead of 2.

• Added the Good Doctor honorable mention which is given to the person who healed the most team members in the round.

• Fixed headcrabs not being able to land a jump if they land in a very small puddle.

• Fast Zombies and Headcrabs can no longer bunny hop. After landing a jump attack your jump height is reduced to 0 for a split second.

• Poison Headcrabs can no longer jump while winding up a jump or spit.

• Buying two or more weapons from the starting menu that use the same ammo will give you the most out of the two of them instead of combining both. Example, buying the Peashooter and Battleaxe will only give you the full ammo for the Peashooter and then 12 already in the clip of the Battleaxe.

• Added 2 flashlight batteries to the tool menu. Allows you to use your flashlight for 3 straight minutes. Beware of the dark. 10 Worth each. Up to 2 bought.

• Better than publish 260

• “Players no longer drop weapons if they die…”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this means if a player with an Uzi dies… we can’t pick it up any more, right?

• much needed pcrab nerf

• @oduska:

“Players no longer drop weapons if they die…”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this means if a player with an Uzi dies… we can’t pick it up any more, right?

Reading comprehension isn’t your strongest point.

• It’s to fix an exploit where you could jump off a cliff before 4 people were in the server and essentially either spam guns everywhere or get infinite ammo.

• Couldn’t you just disable the gun dropping feature when there are less than 4 people on the server ?

• :king:

• Great publish.

• @Typhon:

Couldn’t you just disable the gun dropping feature when there are less than 4 people on the server ?

• Amazing how many people cannot read isn’t it Eisiger?

• I didn’t read the first post, I thought oduska’s quote was everything it said. Drop it.

• It helps to read everything before you post, y’know.

I guess we won’t get our health back if we leave the water.

• I guess don’t drown.

• Well that’s obvious.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.