My Backloggery and stream

• I’ve started on a Backloggery. www.backloggery.com is a website where you can store lists of games you’ve played, you want to play, what you thought of them, how much you’ve finished, etc. So far I’m about 1% done.

I’ve decided that I won’t be getting any new games until I finish the ones I already have sitting around. ALSO, I will be streaming myself attempting to do this. No, this isn’t a marathon or anything. Just whenever I decide to play the game I’ll stream it.

On that note, what is the current best streaming solution? justin.tv is decent. stickam and mebeam are absolute shit.

My profile: http://www.backloggery.com/jetboom

<center><object id="Player" width="400" height="400" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://static.mogulus.com/grid/PlayerV2.swf?channel=jetboom&amp;layout=playerEmbedDefault&amp;backgroundColor=0x000000&amp;backgroundAlpha=0&amp;backgroundGradientStrength=0&amp;chromeColor=0x000000&amp;headerBarGlossEnabled=true&amp;controlBarGlossEnabled=true&amp;chatInputGlossEnabled=false&amp;uiWhite=true&amp;uiAlpha=0.5&amp;uiSelectedAlpha=1&amp;dropShadowEnabled=true&amp;dropShadowHorizontalDistance=10&amp;dropShadowVerticalDistance=10&amp;paddingLeft=10&amp;paddingRight=10&amp;paddingTop=10&amp;paddingBottom=10&amp;cornerRadius=3&amp;backToDirectoryURL=null&amp;bannerURL=null&amp;bannerText=null&amp;bannerWidth=320&amp;bannerHeight=50&amp;showViewers=true&amp;embedEnabled=true&amp;chatEnabled=true&amp;onDemandEnabled=false&amp;programGuideEnabled=false&amp;fullScreenEnabled=true&amp;reportAbuseEnabled=false&amp;gridEnabled=false&amp;initialIsOn=true&amp;initialIsMute=false&amp;initialVolume=10&amp;contentId=null&amp;initThumbUrl=null&amp;playeraspectwidth=4&amp;playeraspectheight=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"><param name="wmode" value="window"> <embed name="Player" src="http://static.mogulus.com/grid/PlayerV2.swf?channel=jetboom&amp;layout=playerEmbedDefault&amp;backgroundColor=0x000000&amp;backgroundAlpha=1&amp;backgroundGradientStrength=0&amp;chromeColor=0x000000&amp;headerBarGlossEnabled=true&amp;controlBarGlossEnabled=true&amp;chatInputGlossEnabled=false&amp;uiWhite=true&amp;uiAlpha=0.5&amp;uiSelectedAlpha=1&amp;dropShadowEnabled=true&amp;dropShadowHorizontalDistance=10&amp;dropShadowVerticalDistance=10&amp;paddingLeft=10&amp;paddingRight=10&amp;paddingTop=10&amp;paddingBottom=10&amp;cornerRadius=3&amp;backToDirectoryURL=null&amp;bannerURL=null&amp;bannerText=null&amp;bannerWidth=320&amp;bannerHeight=50&amp;showViewers=true&amp;embedEnabled=true&amp;chatEnabled=true&amp;onDemandEnabled=false&amp;programGuideEnabled=false&amp;fullScreenEnabled=true&amp;reportAbuseEnabled=false&amp;gridEnabled=false&amp;initialIsOn=true&amp;initialIsMute=false&amp;initialVolume=10&amp;contentId=null&amp;initThumbUrl=null&amp;playeraspectwidth=4&amp;playeraspectheight=3" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" width="400" height="400" wmode="window"></object></center>

• I’ve started on a Backloggery. www.backloggery.com is a website where you can store lists of games you’ve played, you want to play, what you thought of them, how much you’ve finished, etc. So far I’m about 1% done.

I’ve decided that I won’t be getting any new games until I finish the ones I already have sitting around. ALSO, I will be streaming myself attempting to do this. No, this isn’t a marathon or anything. Just whenever I decide to play the game I’ll stream it.

On that note, what is the current best streaming solution? justin.tv is decent. stickam and mebeam are absolute shit.

My profile: http://www.backloggery.com/jetboom

<center><object id="Player" width="400" height="400" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://static.mogulus.com/grid/PlayerV2.swf?channel=jetboom&amp;layout=playerEmbedDefault&amp;backgroundColor=0x000000&amp;backgroundAlpha=0&amp;backgroundGradientStrength=0&amp;chromeColor=0x000000&amp;headerBarGlossEnabled=true&amp;controlBarGlossEnabled=true&amp;chatInputGlossEnabled=false&amp;uiWhite=true&amp;uiAlpha=0.5&amp;uiSelectedAlpha=1&amp;dropShadowEnabled=true&amp;dropShadowHorizontalDistance=10&amp;dropShadowVerticalDistance=10&amp;paddingLeft=10&amp;paddingRight=10&amp;paddingTop=10&amp;paddingBottom=10&amp;cornerRadius=3&amp;backToDirectoryURL=null&amp;bannerURL=null&amp;bannerText=null&amp;bannerWidth=320&amp;bannerHeight=50&amp;showViewers=true&amp;embedEnabled=true&amp;chatEnabled=true&amp;onDemandEnabled=false&amp;programGuideEnabled=false&amp;fullScreenEnabled=true&amp;reportAbuseEnabled=false&amp;gridEnabled=false&amp;initialIsOn=true&amp;initialIsMute=false&amp;initialVolume=10&amp;contentId=null&amp;initThumbUrl=null&amp;playeraspectwidth=4&amp;playeraspectheight=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"><param name="wmode" value="window"> <embed name="Player" src="http://static.mogulus.com/grid/PlayerV2.swf?channel=jetboom&amp;layout=playerEmbedDefault&amp;backgroundColor=0x000000&amp;backgroundAlpha=1&amp;backgroundGradientStrength=0&amp;chromeColor=0x000000&amp;headerBarGlossEnabled=true&amp;controlBarGlossEnabled=true&amp;chatInputGlossEnabled=false&amp;uiWhite=true&amp;uiAlpha=0.5&amp;uiSelectedAlpha=1&amp;dropShadowEnabled=true&amp;dropShadowHorizontalDistance=10&amp;dropShadowVerticalDistance=10&amp;paddingLeft=10&amp;paddingRight=10&amp;paddingTop=10&amp;paddingBottom=10&amp;cornerRadius=3&amp;backToDirectoryURL=null&amp;bannerURL=null&amp;bannerText=null&amp;bannerWidth=320&amp;bannerHeight=50&amp;showViewers=true&amp;embedEnabled=true&amp;chatEnabled=true&amp;onDemandEnabled=false&amp;programGuideEnabled=false&amp;fullScreenEnabled=true&amp;reportAbuseEnabled=false&amp;gridEnabled=false&amp;initialIsOn=true&amp;initialIsMute=false&amp;initialVolume=10&amp;contentId=null&amp;initThumbUrl=null&amp;playeraspectwidth=4&amp;playeraspectheight=3" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" width="400" height="400" wmode="window"></object></center>

• God you’ve got a lot of games.

• everyone I know enjoys livestream/mogulus

• I’d say livestream too.

• @Mastrranger:

God you’ve got a lot of games.

That’s only about 1/100 of them.

• When will you start to stream them?

• Cool, I was looking through it, though, and saw Wind Waker under gba, even though it is a Gamecube game, did you mean link’s awakening?

• Yeah I’ll change it. Livestream seems to only support camera, the entire desktop, or a fullscreen game. Duke Nukem is ran through DoSBOX so I’ll need to get manycam or something.

• uStream is pretty good too. Somewhat targeted for gaming streaming as well.

• I see you didn’t finish MGS4. The end is the best part!!! So yea hurry to that.

• will you be playing final fantasy for seven days straight in order to raise money for underprivileged children?

• I use LiveStream and get 50+ people watching torrented movies, so go with Livestream.

Also, you BETTER FUCKING PLAY THOSE THIEF GAMES.

• cool wanna see my myspace?

also heh borderlands worse than devil may cry 4 heh

• Borderlands IS worse than DMC 4, unless you’re a twitchy FPS maniac who can’t get it up until they see a blood-spurting neck after getting a headshot.

• too bad borderlands is GOTY and devil may cry is a series for emo kids

• It’s so good, it needed to be made 4 times.

• i’m not emo i just love Dante :(

also I hated MGS4 which is weird because I really liked MGS and MGS3.

• @Mystry:

Borderlands IS worse than DMC 4, unless you’re a twitchy FPS maniac who can’t get it up until they see a blood-spurting neck after getting a headshot.

What? Borderlands is auto-aim.

• Fallout 4.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.