Publish 262

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Fixed vote bans being ridiculously long.

Zombie Survival

• Reduced the price of almost all things in the starting buy menu.

• Fixed the Outlander and Stupid (dis)honorable mentions.

• Fixed most weapons not allowing you to switch to them after they run out of ammunition.

• Humans now get a move speed penalty for low health. It begins at 80. speed = math.max(88, speed - speed * 0.7 * (1 - health / 80)). Watch out when you’re in the open!

• Added the Medical Kit tool to the starting menu. Allows you to heal yourself or another player for 50 health over time. Healing others is faster. 50 Worth.

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Fixed vote bans being ridiculously long.

Zombie Survival

• Reduced the price of almost all things in the starting buy menu.

• Fixed the Outlander and Stupid (dis)honorable mentions.

• Fixed most weapons not allowing you to switch to them after they run out of ammunition.

• Humans now get a move speed penalty for low health. It begins at 80. speed = math.max(88, speed - speed * 0.7 * (1 - health / 80)). Watch out when you’re in the open!

• Added the Medical Kit tool to the starting menu. Allows you to heal yourself or another player for 50 health over time. Healing others is faster. 50 Worth.

• yay!

• @JetBoom:

Zombie Survival

Cool. Zombies should also get a speed boost and about a 2-second invunerability on spawn to prevent spawn camping.

• I see where your going there Arven and it makes sense.

But that may really screw up a few maps that have very close zombie spawns, or maybe it would give a bit of a rush time to a fast zombie (although by that time they most likely are gone cading, but quite a few incidents there has been when they may have spawnkilled all the way up to right before chems appeared).

• Cool publish.

• 40< Health 100%
    2-39 Health 60%
    1 Health 35%
    Poison Zombies run faster when on fire

• @Eisiger:

40< Health 100%
    2-39 Health 60%
    1 Health 35%
    Poison Zombies run faster when on fire

Please. I might as well be at 1 health when I can’t walk faster than a zombie.

• The speed penalty can be gotten around easily by just picking up the nearest object to you leaving you walking at a normal 100% rate again.

Plus the speed penalty is quite useful for zombies being camped at spawn, they can’t even run away.

• The speed penalty should start at 50 health like hurt-aim does.

• Banned

Before: You may die if your health goes under 40 and you’re in the open
    Now: You will die if your health goes under 80

So I’m with Someone.

• ^^

• i’m guessing the speed change is due to the fact theres health bonuses and healing kits now so whats the problem?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.