Love

• For those of you who have no idea what it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rEwlvOae98

I tried it, but I’m not paying to play another month of the same game. I’d wait until Eskil actually starts listening to our gameplay suggestions before you register, but in the meantime there is something called a friend account you can play on for free. All registered users have one, so if you want to play just PM me and we can set up a time for you to try it out (since you can only use it while I’m online). Before you even decide you want to try it though, I’d strongly recommend that you use their Ventrillo server for communication in-game:

Hostname: texas.clanwarz.com
    Port: 4210

People are rarely on Ventrillo, but when they use it, settlements start to actually look intelligent.

• For those of you who have no idea what it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rEwlvOae98

I tried it, but I’m not paying to play another month of the same game. I’d wait until Eskil actually starts listening to our gameplay suggestions before you register, but in the meantime there is something called a friend account you can play on for free. All registered users have one, so if you want to play just PM me and we can set up a time for you to try it out (since you can only use it while I’m online). Before you even decide you want to try it though, I’d strongly recommend that you use their Ventrillo server for communication in-game:

Hostname: texas.clanwarz.com
    Port: 4210

People are rarely on Ventrillo, but when they use it, settlements start to actually look intelligent.

• cool?

• people pay money for this shit?  I can’t even see what’s going on.

• Post processing filters oh my god this game is revolutionary

• At least you know when the AI comes because just being near them drops your FPS exponentially.

• I liked that part where they jumped around

• Well, you guys do get the real point to playing the game right? The world is a procedurely generated sphere (technically a rounded cube) and it’s an MMO where you actually have an impact on your surroundings. You can think of it as a simplified Dwarf Fortess if it were a multiplayer FPS game.

I could care less about post-processing shaders. In fact, if it were up to me I’d remove that shit, but all we can do now is test and suggest. Right now it’s $4.62 for 30 days, and I suppose the game has a good replayability value. It just needs to offer more content and freedom before it can live up to anything worth my money next month.

• Yeah, I tried it on his friend account. It has a cool concept but needs a lot more work. Also it needs to burn your eyes less.

• @Chrispin:

Well, you guys do get the real point to playing the game right?

The point of playing the game is wasting $4.50.

• http://8bit.neverdaunt.com/

Less revolutionary, less shitty.

Wait, it is kind of shitty. But I don’t have to pay for it (yet).

• n8- its like garrysmod, only it sucks.

• I paid to support a good concept, not necessarily to get my money’s worth in the short-run.
    How can we improve a game when we have nobody to test it?

…and though it may look like I’m contradicting myself, my standing is that if nothing changes, I’m not paying again.

• @Chrispin:

How can we improve a game when we have nobody to test it?

Cave Story.

• Lan servers

• Eskil can’t even debug by himself.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.