Requesting a Ban On : Aga Mbadi

• I had just joined the sandbox server and he prop trapped me. For no apparent reason, he said it was for his own “Amusement”. How do people like that get building rights? It was more than 1 player he prop trapped. Its kind of annoying to join & be prop trapped because someone thought it was funny. The reason there aren’t that many people in the sandbox is because of power tripping players such as him.

• I had just joined the sandbox server and he prop trapped me. For no apparent reason, he said it was for his own “Amusement”. How do people like that get building rights? It was more than 1 player he prop trapped. Its kind of annoying to join & be prop trapped because someone thought it was funny. The reason there aren’t that many people in the sandbox is because of power tripping players such as him.

• :king: Its not bannable,

• Ehh Nevermind, after reading a few ban requests threads; I noticed this community doesn’t consider “Prop Trapping”  a crime. Its just annoying to join & be prop trapped.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.