Killing Floor Trial

• So i got a chance to play it with the free weekend shit.

It seems alright, like the equipment option, but  once again its a generic shooter, where every wave of zombies you run to the nearest trader

Those zombies mutants are pretty weird.

• So i got a chance to play it with the free weekend shit.

It seems alright, like the equipment option, but  once again its a generic shooter, where every wave of zombies you run to the nearest trader

Those zombies mutants are pretty weird.

• Perks are cool, and I haven’t played multiplayer so I can’t say how good it is online.

Single player is pretty boring, though. And I don’t see the point of the berserker perk when I can’t even survive past wave 3 on normal.

• It’s probably better online, perks are alright.
    I have to fucking constantly look around me because those Leaping zombies always come behind me on top of the roof.
    I mean come on, they have 2 zombies that leap at you, and a Huge Tank Chainsaw zombie that jump forward only when you are close enough.

• It is pretty cool, I find it annoying that the trader has a rocket in her ass that allows her to go to the other side of the map after the wave.

I also find the zombies with the rockets/miniguns a real pain in the ass, but other than those two things, it is pretty cool and chaotic.

• Horrid server menu, where you can’t stop the server info coming in.  So you basically take a chance every time at trying to join a server, or wait 5 minutes for the queue to finish loading.  It’s a good game, but the player clipping means you can sit right at the entrance of the Trader  and no one else can get in.

• The new weapons are pretty overpowered… and the new enemy is weaker than the regular one.

Guess if anyone wants to play I’m up for it.

• @Little:

Horrid server menu, where you can’t stop the server info coming in.  So you basically take a chance every time at trying to join a server, or wait 5 minutes for the queue to finish loading.

Even worse when you’re trying to play with friends.

It could use some prettier textures and more animations since the zombies looks like walking sticks. But it’s pretty fun once you manage to get on a server

• I dislike this game, some of the mutants are overpowerd, like this naked bitch that is cloaked, she came up behinde me and one shoted me, not only that, the mouse senceitivity is shit, even when you turn it down.

• I  guess I’ll review it when it downloads… I didn’t know there was a free weekend. I like zombie/mutant blasting games, so this looks a bit promising for a quick bit of fun.

• @Deafkon:

I dislike this game, some of the mutants are overpowerd, like this naked bitch that is cloaked, she came up behinde me and one shoted me, not only that, the mouse senceitivity is shit, even when you turn it down.

You’re dumb

• You’re metrosexual.

• get out

• Shutup

@Deafkon:

I dislike this game, some of the mutants are overpowerd, like this naked bitch that is cloaked, she came up behinde me and one shoted me, not only that, the mouse senceitivity is shit, even when you turn it down.

Stop running outside, stick with your teammates and no, none of the mutants can 1 hit you dumbass.
    People actually work together, Every game we have given players cash for better items if they where busy healing and welding a door and we always heal each other and take out approaching zombies.

• I have no problem with mouse sensitivity.

• It’s not too bad.
    Not sure if it’s purchase worthy or not.

• $15, seems alright

• Played online for an hour.

It would be good if it was free but it’s not really worth 15 bucks.

• @Steve:

You’re dumb

oh no, steve renolds.

• @AlCpwnage1337:

Shutup

Stop running outside, stick with your teammates and no, none of the mutants can 1 hit you dumbass.
    People actually work together, Every game we have given players cash for better items if they where busy healing and welding a door and we always heal each other and take out approaching zombies.

did i forget to mention i only had 72 hp and it was hard dificulty, oh wait i did forget.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.