Publish 260

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Added chat box markup: <help>. Makes a button where if you click it is the same as pressing F1. Also available: <f1> <f2> <f3> <f4>.

Retro Team Play

• Fixed a bug which caused some buildings to create near-infinite loops of being destroyed.

• Upgraded the AP tower to the new Team Play version.

• Upgraded the Obelisk and Health Obelisk to the new Team Play versions.

• Lowered the mana cost of the Crafter pistol.

Zombie Survival

• Added assists. If a human does more than half a zombie’s health worth of damage and someone else gets the kill then it will be split in half. The killer’s points are rounded up and the assistant’s points are rounded down. Floating numbers are yellow to the killer and red to the assistant to indicate this.

• Humans can now select their starting loadout from a pool of a couple weapons and utilities. Each weapon has a certain amount of Worth points to it and you can’t exceed a certain amount (set at 100 right now). You can save and load favorites or let the game pick a random setup for you. You can still get regular upgrades from killing zombies or pickups from the map. The window for using this menu ends at wave 1 and can only be used once. Will add options to the gamerules entity to disable or change this behavior.

• Iron sights are now hold-to-use instead of toggle-to-use.

• If you die as a human then it will say who killed you instead of just “You are dead”.

• Fixed the human shift menu sometimes not working properly even when you hold shift.

• Fixed Wraiths casting shadows on High shadow quality while standing still.

• Added a custom model for the Wraith.

• The Wraith can use the reload button to do a loud scream.

• The Poison Zombie can use the reload button to yell.

• Added the ‘Blaster’ Shotgun. This is a starting weapon and isn’t very powerful compared to other shotguns but is the best starting weapon for close-up.

• Added the “Most Helpful” Honorable Mention which is determined by who gets the most assists.

• Added the “Stupid” Dishonorable Mention which is given to the human who gets killed by a zombie closest to a zombie spawn (below 2,000 units).

• Added the “Outlander” Honorable Mention which is given to the human who dies furthest away from a zombie spawn (above 16,000 units).

• Added the “Last Human” Honorable Mention which is given to the very last human to survive.

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Added chat box markup: <help>. Makes a button where if you click it is the same as pressing F1. Also available: <f1> <f2> <f3> <f4>.

Retro Team Play

• Fixed a bug which caused some buildings to create near-infinite loops of being destroyed.

• Upgraded the AP tower to the new Team Play version.

• Upgraded the Obelisk and Health Obelisk to the new Team Play versions.

• Lowered the mana cost of the Crafter pistol.

Zombie Survival

• Added assists. If a human does more than half a zombie’s health worth of damage and someone else gets the kill then it will be split in half. The killer’s points are rounded up and the assistant’s points are rounded down. Floating numbers are yellow to the killer and red to the assistant to indicate this.

• Humans can now select their starting loadout from a pool of a couple weapons and utilities. Each weapon has a certain amount of Worth points to it and you can’t exceed a certain amount (set at 100 right now). You can save and load favorites or let the game pick a random setup for you. You can still get regular upgrades from killing zombies or pickups from the map. The window for using this menu ends at wave 1 and can only be used once. Will add options to the gamerules entity to disable or change this behavior.

• Iron sights are now hold-to-use instead of toggle-to-use.

• If you die as a human then it will say who killed you instead of just “You are dead”.

• Fixed the human shift menu sometimes not working properly even when you hold shift.

• Fixed Wraiths casting shadows on High shadow quality while standing still.

• Added a custom model for the Wraith.

• The Wraith can use the reload button to do a loud scream.

• The Poison Zombie can use the reload button to yell.

• Added the ‘Blaster’ Shotgun. This is a starting weapon and isn’t very powerful compared to other shotguns but is the best starting weapon for close-up.

• Added the “Most Helpful” Honorable Mention which is determined by who gets the most assists.

• Added the “Stupid” Dishonorable Mention which is given to the human who gets killed by a zombie closest to a zombie spawn (below 2,000 units).

• Added the “Outlander” Honorable Mention which is given to the human who dies furthest away from a zombie spawn (above 16,000 units).

• Added the “Last Human” Honorable Mention which is given to the very last human to survive.

• I think I can sum up most of the following posts…woohoo.

Now I just need this defrag to finish so I can play.

• :th_clap:
    Amazing

• I got some errors once I finished downloading the updated files for the ZS server. Now it won’t start gmod at all. I’m doing what I can to try and fix it. Reporting back in an hour or so.

• 2 thumbs up, great update!

Two bugs I think you already know by now

- Overhealed players show up as red/yellow auras to zombies

- Saved loadouts do not seem to load

• Awesome update.
    Best one ive seen.
    Its great having the points shared from assists, will stop people whinning about KSing. Also its great as you have a better chance of surviving with your weapon of choice.

Again…awesome :)

• Great update.  Wraiths are shrieking stick figures of death and Blaster shotgun is pretty nice.

• M-m-m-monster update , Awesome. I might starting playing again.

• I worked out my problem, and it works fine, I love the update! Some people still see wraith shadows though.

• Is the hammer given out randomly as well as the people who bought it, or can it only be bought from the shop?

If it is the latter, I would urge you to make it so that hammers are given out to random people who are “qualified” (ie. fullfill certain parameters).

At the price of 60 i doubt many people would buy it.

• Am I the only one who enjoys getting a hammer and trying to build a decent cade once in a while?

• I don’t see why 60 is such a bad price, you can nail stuff down and it doubles as a melee at least you have enough points for a gun.

• Yes.

It also means rounds with no cades. Awesome.

• Wow, this update is just wow,  and Zinco, I totally agree, thank god for no more failcades :barricade:

• w00t

• This means I can build a boat and nail every important piece of furniture to the floor every round, and still have enough funds for a peashooter.

• You should not have to stake the game on there being some guy who will altruistically choose the hammer. Te option to buy it should be there, but there should be a system whereby if there are not enough hammers in the game, the players with good stats get assigned hammers until there are enough.

• Apparently wraith hats and accessories still cast shadows

one last thing, the wraith itself now makes human stepsounds on my end. anyone else?

• Apparently you need a degree in Carpentry and Serious Gameplay Ethics in order to use a weapon in a video game.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.