Turret teamkilling fixes/suggestions

• I am trying to find a fix for the teamkilling problem in checkpoint. The humans are using the cannon to teamkill other humans on the ground or around the turret.

Possible solutions so far:

• Limit the firing cone of the turret, to only allow it to aim at the zombie spawn.
    • Remove the turret all together

I have also been looking for a way to make a func_tanklaser only be able to attack one team, but have so far found nothing.
    I know nothing about LUA, and I was wondering whether there may be a solution to this using LUA?

• I am trying to find a fix for the teamkilling problem in checkpoint. The humans are using the cannon to teamkill other humans on the ground or around the turret.

Possible solutions so far:

• Limit the firing cone of the turret, to only allow it to aim at the zombie spawn.
    • Remove the turret all together

I have also been looking for a way to make a func_tanklaser only be able to attack one team, but have so far found nothing.
    I know nothing about LUA, and I was wondering whether there may be a solution to this using LUA?

• The turret is a great moron magnet, and destroying at least one cooling rod ensures that the survivors won’t have either the entrance opened or the weapons/medical bay. I say it’s working as intended.

• The cores (Who is calling them cooling rods lol?) cannot be destroyed in the latest version.

If it is fucking up the game, how is it working as intended?

• They are rods, but I just like to call them cooling rods.

It’s working as intended, because going for a big clunky dangerous weapon, rather than something that can guarentee them personal safety, shows just how dumb they can be. ZS needs traps in its maps. If anything, limit the range the turret can spin so it can’t hit inside of the base.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.