[poll] zs_imashouse, you choose!

• As I mentioned in my other thread I plan to return the flood to zs_imashouse. I have two ideas for doing this but I can’t make up my mind on which one to follow so I’ll let you guys choose for me.

The radical approach
    The flood room will be sealed off entirely (like it is now) and instead the flood will automatically activate at certain intervals and then drop back down before anyone drowns and repeat this at specific intervals. In this case the flood would rise up all the way to the top so only the roof tops don’t have water and then sink down before anyone inside drowns. I’ll basically be borrowing a concept from my failed map project, zs_wetbox, that everyone wanted to see in a map.
    –-------------------------------------------------
    The conservative approach
    The flood room will be added in back just as it used to be in the old version (goes up one story and stays that way until the map ends). but the sofa will be replaced with a grey cs_office or a blue shelf with something parented to the middle and the secret opening will be replaced with a normal doorway in the middle. one or two hammers will be put inside the flood room. doing all this will allow gameplay to mimik that from the time physboxes were made breakable up until ammo regen was removed while keeping with today’s standards. (in those days humans either made the choice of activating the flood and making a flimsy barricade on the 2nd floor, or risk cading in the flood room that provided an excellent barricade that would spell the doom of the humans if someone pressed the button)

please vote.

• As I mentioned in my other thread I plan to return the flood to zs_imashouse. I have two ideas for doing this but I can’t make up my mind on which one to follow so I’ll let you guys choose for me.

The radical approach
    The flood room will be sealed off entirely (like it is now) and instead the flood will automatically activate at certain intervals and then drop back down before anyone drowns and repeat this at specific intervals. In this case the flood would rise up all the way to the top so only the roof tops don’t have water and then sink down before anyone inside drowns. I’ll basically be borrowing a concept from my failed map project, zs_wetbox, that everyone wanted to see in a map.
    –-------------------------------------------------
    The conservative approach
    The flood room will be added in back just as it used to be in the old version (goes up one story and stays that way until the map ends). but the sofa will be replaced with a grey cs_office or a blue shelf with something parented to the middle and the secret opening will be replaced with a normal doorway in the middle. one or two hammers will be put inside the flood room. doing all this will allow gameplay to mimik that from the time physboxes were made breakable up until ammo regen was removed while keeping with today’s standards. (in those days humans either made the choice of activating the flood and making a flimsy barricade on the 2nd floor, or risk cading in the flood room that provided an excellent barricade that would spell the doom of the humans if someone pressed the button)

please vote.

• Second choice is fucking stupid.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.