Rant on Deleting Juggernaut

• This rant is specified on the juggernaut, not whatever the fuck that RPG-based class was.  Jet decided to take away the Juggernaut and Dreadnaut, which basically put any game I was in out of proportion.

For instance, I used the Jugg for destroying AP towers in the like, and considered him a structure-fucker, not some offensive gun beast.  It seems only the Dark Mage has a chance of destroying an AP tower, considering its tendency for non-projectile spells.  This is flawed as the Dark Mage is just a target for anyone.  A Jugger at least put assassins in their place from time to time, whilst clicking an AP tower to death.

Jet said he disabled those classes because they were spam classes.  He then proceeded to- I recognize that they are spam classes, but they do require some strategy.  I happened to unlock the Jugger the day it was disabled, and in that ONE round, I managed an awesome strategy with an awesome team.  It was then I realized the tactfulness of the Jugger, and how it contributed to the mod.

I know a great deal of people who can sympathize with me, but most regulars just brush it off, and continue with their little wizard spells and so forth.  Yeah, so you’ve discouraged a population of kiddies with pew from playing, still.  The Jugger had great potential that didn’t involve just spamming people with bullets.

Yeah, Jet, you may not like me, but don’t brush me off as some newfag.

• This rant is specified on the juggernaut, not whatever the fuck that RPG-based class was.  Jet decided to take away the Juggernaut and Dreadnaut, which basically put any game I was in out of proportion.

For instance, I used the Jugg for destroying AP towers in the like, and considered him a structure-fucker, not some offensive gun beast.  It seems only the Dark Mage has a chance of destroying an AP tower, considering its tendency for non-projectile spells.  This is flawed as the Dark Mage is just a target for anyone.  A Jugger at least put assassins in their place from time to time, whilst clicking an AP tower to death.

Jet said he disabled those classes because they were spam classes.  He then proceeded to- I recognize that they are spam classes, but they do require some strategy.  I happened to unlock the Jugger the day it was disabled, and in that ONE round, I managed an awesome strategy with an awesome team.  It was then I realized the tactfulness of the Jugger, and how it contributed to the mod.

I know a great deal of people who can sympathize with me, but most regulars just brush it off, and continue with their little wizard spells and so forth.  Yeah, so you’ve discouraged a population of kiddies with pew from playing, still.  The Jugger had great potential that didn’t involve just spamming people with bullets.

Yeah, Jet, you may not like me, but don’t brush me off as some newfag.

• No it didn’t.

• It’s made for defence not destroying the enemy base.

• Then I apparently rigged it.  I didn’t say it was made to destroy the enemy base, but it was particularly useful for destroying pieces of it.  The AP tower made structures impervious to air-oriented spells, and the lack of ground-based spells made me decide to use the Jugger for such shit.

• BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW, best spell for killing AP’s is a projectile. You’re just doing it wrong

• cool, they’re disabled again? I guess I’ll go enjoy a round of teamplay.

• Dark mages are better at taking out AP towers than juggernaughts…

• Tell me why.  I’ve used Dark Mages for so fucking long, and they have two spells that aren’t projectile-based.

• You’re the moron.  For jolt to have any effect, you need ample time to cast it around 10 times or have a huge bunch of fucking Dark Mages.

• @Peanutbutter:

You’re the moron.  For jolt to have any effect, you need ample time to cast it around 10 times or have a huge bunch of fucking Dark Mages.

A typical response from someone too stupid to be effective with any class whose name doesn’t end in naut.

• If the class was meant for defense, you could just have their attack decrease as they get farther away from their flag

But that’s retarded, just leave the class out.

• @Death_Aura:

If the class was meant for defense, you could just have their attack decrease as they get farther away from their flag

But that’s retarded, just leave the class out.

Or you could make them run really slow and unable to use vehicles.
    :king:

• haste and a teleporting friend

• Cool…

Now let’s block Initiate and put the old dread back

• Wow this doesn’t even matter now. Retro Teamplay is gone.

• but they do require some strategy

point at something. hold left click.

• did jetboom just reopen retro

• Also, the fastest possible way to take out an AP tower, aside from maybe bomber gunning, is a projectile spell. Guess what it is and how to use it.

• I played a naut class for one round.  I’ve played Dark Mage for as long as I’ve been on.  Around 1-2 months, off and on.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.