Zombie Survival Suggestion: Medics

• Each round there will be a chance a human will get a medic kit, such as 10-15% of the humans. You get 3-5 packs which heal a human 30hp each use and it takes 5-10 seconds to apply a pack. As there is no hp regen, and maps without kits every humans slowly loses hp each wave until death with no chance to regain it which makes it very hard on most maps.

• Each round there will be a chance a human will get a medic kit, such as 10-15% of the humans. You get 3-5 packs which heal a human 30hp each use and it takes 5-10 seconds to apply a pack. As there is no hp regen, and maps without kits every humans slowly loses hp each wave until death with no chance to regain it which makes it very hard on most maps.

• no

stop spawn killing
    stop humping your barricade
    Be aware of incoming poison spit (You can hear them and its a long enough of a sound to back up)
    Poison zombies give a obvious animations and noise before they throw flesh at you

don’t fall under 70 hp and you should be fine.

• But there is hp regen.

• HP Regen was removed about 2 days ago, but the feature was returned yesterday.

• left fooor ded

• And now hp regen is gone again…

• Yeah he should give in to whiners.

• waaahhhh, 1hp every 30 seconds or not, to me it makes no difference.

• I’ve been testing out things over the last few days on ZS, and it seems to me that instead of using teamwork, the main objective is to get behind a cade and steal other people’s kills as much as possible, leaving the others who are actually doing damage to lose all of their ammo.

• @AlCpwnage1337:

waaahhhh, 1hp every 30 seconds or not, to me it makes no difference.

Yeah, cos you are shit no matter what…

Without hp machines, you will die unless you manage to lose an average under 17hp each wave. With all the updates humans have a bigger disadvantage now, with more people running out of ammo, and then no hp at the end of a wave so everyone just ends up dying. Also most of the maps recently added are very hard to survive before the update, this just makes it so much harder. Zombies have gone from reasonably powerful, where you needed to be good to redeem to outright superior where a noob can even redeem now.

• How do you loose so much HP that makes you need HP regen or Kits?
    What causes it? Is it standing in the zombie gas?

• @Zincoshine:

What does JetBoom’s planned changes to ZS have to do with whining?

oh, that’s still being planned my bald

• @AlCpwnage1337:

How do you loose so much HP that makes you need HP regen or Kits?

Zombie’s long arms, that one crab the goes in the cade unnoticed, and tripping on props.

• I solved this problem of whining by playing less. Worked well so far.

• @AlCpwnage1337:

How do you loose so much HP that makes you need HP regen or Kits?

You would know if you played ZS instead of just commenting on how we think it is unbalanced.

• I take back what I’ve said about killstealing.

• why

• Since the game is fine now. I was playing on subersive and then xccr and everything was fine. If you run out of ammo (which you shouldn’t after the second upgrade) all you do is kill steal someone else with melee. Capitalistic equalization in my opinion.

• Happens a lot though now, everyone just kill steals so to conserve ammo, nobody ends up shooting and humans just die.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.