Huge discount in the steam store.

• Most of you know about this, they are giving 55.8% off all half-life games due to the game hero poll.
    I believe that would make the complete valve pack around $50. Great time to get it, if you don’t already have most of the games anyway.

• Most of you know about this, they are giving 55.8% off all half-life games due to the game hero poll.
    I believe that would make the complete valve pack around $50. Great time to get it, if you don’t already have most of the games anyway.

• guys i just wanna say that i am glad that gordon freeman won cuz he was on half life one of the first shooters 3D and second he has way more better graphics than mario and all those guys that say that aaa gordon is a loser or anything else the say cuz they didnt evan played the game and if they played they didnt finished it , i finished hl 1 some years ago and i was shocked how cool the game was i knew of the game a while ago but i didnt though of playing till years ago and the thing is that gordon is a better hero than mario cuz as other guys sad mario races to save a princes and he does that almost in every mario game exept the sport ones

• He pretty much only won because valve told people to vote for him. I bet he wouldn’t have won if they didn’t do it.
    The discount is pretty awesome though.

• Who cares, nintendo can shove a dildo up its ass.

• That sounds like a pretty awesome discount. I just don’t have most of their older games, like HL Source, and Day of Defeat.  Such others exist, but playing scarce would be happening.

• Don’t bother getting older games, they are shit by todays standards.

• No

• @Numb3rs:

half-life

@Mystry:

shit by todays standards

@Rexen:

No

• @Mystry:

Don’t bother getting older games, they are shit by todays standards.

Were you born with Crysis or what?

• @Spyhunter:

Who cares, nintendo can shove a dildo up its ass.

• @Mystry:

Don’t bother getting older games, they are shit by todays standards.

you just get dumber and dumber every single day

• @Dark-Reign:

Were you born with Crysis or what?

No, I never played it.

Quote from: Numb3rs on October 17, 2009, 07:07:18 pm

half-life

Quote from: Mystry on October 25, 2009, 06:50:32 am

shit by todays standards

Quote from: Rexen on October 25, 2009, 07:59:30 am

No

That’s right, try to tell me that Half Life had better story and gameplay than games made today. Oh that’s right, it doesn’t.

Don’t get me wrong, for its time period HL was the shit, but now a days there are much better things to spend money on.

• rose-tinted glasses, chucklefucks.

but on a related note TF2 has been sporadically priced at $2.75 for the last couple days. yesterday it was until 2PM and today it was until 7PM.

maybe it will happen again.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.